Chapter 51 Morbid Curiosity

-The next day during drama club-

Y/N's POV

You were surrounded by some of the other members. Seems somehow your return has out weighed the interest of  the whole segregation thing for some members of the club. Unfortunately the thought still hasn't left your mind. "So Y/N, how is your mouth doing? I bet it still hurts to chew and stuff." Kai asks getting close up to you. You instinctively move back. Has this guy ever heard of personal space? 

"N-not really... I can't even feel anything in my front teeth anymore... The surgeons removed the nerves in them..." You respond. You open your mouth and show the now dead teeth. Ever since the nerves were removed it's been difficult to avoid biting your own tongue while eating. You hear another voice speak out from next to you. "Oh my, how sharp. I bet you could easily bite off my finger with those." Pina interrupts inserting himself into the conversation. Oh great... Pina. 

"Although I will say I am morbidly intrigued to know what would happen if I were to... put one of my appendages in there. Would it snap shut like a guillotine?~" The sheep asks. Jeez, why did he immediately have to turn the conversation so... violent. Pina stares at you occasionally shifting his gaze to Riz for some reason. Does he want you to respond or something?

"Of course not... the savage in you wouldn't come out that easily..." The sheep responds deciding to answer his own question. The savage in me?... What is he talking about? He's probably just trying to push your buttons like usual. Tao speaks up. "What's your problem dude?" The sheep raises his eyebrow. 

"My problem... What do you mean? I'm just making a simple observation." He arrogantly responds. "After all, everyone has a savage in them. Isn't that right?" Pina says looking to back to Riz. The bear takes a minute to respond to the question. "I-I guess you're right. I mean everyone gets angry sometimes." Riz says before putting on a friendly smile. Pina smirks after hearing the ursine's answer. Do these two have some kind of beef or something? "Anyways I'll be on my way now. I've got important things to do after all." Pina announces before his silent departure. That was... something. 

Riz's POV

I stare as Pina walks off. Seems the sheep is trying to trigger me in front of the others. That comment wasn't actually about Y/N, was it... That sly ass hat has been picking at me every time I see him. So far I've been able to keep it together but... it's starting to get on my nerves. My blood feels like it's on fire with every word he says. Yet... somehow I manage to keep calm.

If I were to snap back... I'd risk exposing myself... I can't risk messing up again. The only thing keeping Y/N from figuring me out at this point is my demeanor. I can handle Pina and Legoshi but... killing him would come with more difficulty. As much as I'd love to satisfy my cravings... He's got too many connections. I'd have to take them out before him.

The sheep however... I just have to get him alone.

to be continued...