Chapter 39 Sleepover in Room 701 (NSFW Warning)

Y/N's POV

Before leaving the area, you walk over to the concrete wall. It had a big crater in it... It was the shape of the back of Legoshi's head... The sight shocked you. Thinking about the power it must have taken to do this sends a shiver down your spine. Yet... the sight of it also awoke a desire in you. If that was really Tem's killer who attacked Legoshi... then you'll find out who it is. You may have not been able to save Tem but... if you bring his killer to justice, then maybe you can at least get justice for him... and stop something like this from happening again.

You scan the scene noticing strands of light grayish brown fur on the ground. It was almost the same color as Legoshi's. You pick it up and hold it in your hand. It may look similar but your nose told you it was different. It wasn't Legoshi's scent. You know his scent very well and that wasn't the same. However the scent does seem oddly familiar...

-later-

You stand outside the door of the canine dorm next to Jack. He was still pretty emotionally unstable by the time you two got ready to go back to your dorms so you decided you were going  back to the canine dorm with him. You plan on staying the night there until tomorrow when Jack is hopefully stable.

 You take a deep breath. You haven't met any of Legoshi's other roommates yet. Legoshi seemed hesitant to introduce you to the rest of them. You look at Jack. "So... You'll be introducing me to your roommates right?" You ask him.

Jack nods. "Yeah, I'm sure they'll be okay with you staying." He says.  You nod back. Jack opens the door allowing you to peer into the room. You see the heads of two canines turn towards the door. It was a slim looking coyote and a tall sheep dog. "Oh Jack, you're back! Uh... where's Legoshi? And who's this?" The sheep dog asks. Jack gestures towards you. "Oh, uh... this is Y/N. He's a childhood friend of mine and a friend of Legoshi's." You awkwardly wave. "We were planning on him sleeping over here tonight so we could hang out. That is if it's okay with you guys?" 

"Oh, well it's okay with me." The sheep dog says. "Yeah the more the merrier." The coyote adds.  "So uh... what about Legoshi? Is he okay?" The sheep dog asks. You look down and frown. You wondered if he'll ever come back. "W-well... I'm not sure. He ran off after I found him. Someone attacked him and then afterward he just ran off." Jack seemed to be getting teary eyed while speaking. You put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Jack I'm sure he'll be okay. If he's not back by tomorrow, I'll find him myself." You tell him. He looks at you and wipes away his tears. "Thanks for the reassurance Y/N... I'm glad you're able to stay positive but, I don't think you'll be able to find him." Jack says. You smirk a little. "You know... canines aren't the only ones with a good sense of smell and hearing." You say optimistically. You were just trying to lighten up Jack's mood. While cats such as yourself do have a good sense of smell and excellent hearing. You doubt you could actually track Legoshi down based on scent and hearing alone.

However it seemed to work. You could tell by Jack's shift in expression, he definitely seemed more optimistic than before. As time went on, you were introduced to all of the members of the dorm. The large white sheepdog was Collot, he seems friendly. For some his eyes were always covered. You've actually heard about him before from some gossip between some of the students. A lot of them seem to be in love with him by the way they spoke of him.

Next was the brown coyote, Durham. He was somewhat of a flirt. Not as bad as Leon though. He seems to play rough with his other roommates. He seemed somewhat close to his one roommate Miguno. You didn't get to speak to Miguno much. He seemed quieter than the other members of the dorm. You noticed that he seems to have a talent for music seeing as he had an electric guitar by his bunk bed. There was also the smallest member of the dorm, Voss. He was a small fennec fox. He seemed to stick around Collot who carried him on his shoulder. The fox wasn't very talkative to the others but seemed to like talking to you and Collot. Maybe it's because you were both short even if he was way shorter than you.

You all spent most of the night hanging out. Watching movies and playing video games. You stayed by Jack for the most part. At some point Durham, Collot, and Voss left the room. They said they had extra laundry to do. As they left Miguno sighed. "They're definitely going to some party." The Hyena said annoyed. A party? You wonder where this party is...

 As time goes on the three of you watch movies and eat snacks. Eventually Miguno goes to sleep. Now only you and Jack were up. It was late and you were both watching a movie. You look at Jack. "So Jack... could I sleep in Legoshi's bed tonight?" You ask. Jack pops a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "Uh... sure I guess. I don't know if Legoshi will mind though." Jack says while chewing the popcorn.

"Oh, I'm sure he won't mind. After all it's not the first time." You realize Jack didn't know of the previous times you slept in here. Or the fact that you and Legoshi are dating. A confused yet intrigued expression rests on his face. "W-what do you mean?" Jack asks. You sigh and twiddle your fingers. "Look Jack, I can't hide this anymore." You say. You look to the beds to make sure Miguno was sleeping. You take a breath before telling Jack the truth. "Me and Legoshi are dating." You confessed. 

Jack's eyes widened as you told him. His expression stayed like that for a while. I-is he broken? His expression soon however changes to a smile. "R-really? I'm so happy for you guys." Jack says with a smile. Suddenly it felt as if a weight was lifted off your chest. That felt nice to finally say. "Yeah, we've been dating since the start of summer. I-I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. We're kind of trying to keep this thing private right now." You say. Jack's smile was sweet as his tail wagged behind him. "Don't worry I won't tell another soul." He says. You swear you hear him whisper something under his breath. It sounded like he said, "Well that explains the magazine."

Huh? What Magazine? Whatever, it doesn't matter. You two finished the movie and both decided it was time to get some rest. "Good night Y/N." Jack says before he disappears into his bunk bed. "Good night Jack." You say back.

You walk over to Legoshi's bed and pull back the curtain. You climb into the bed and lay on the empty mattress. Something felt... off. It felt empty without Legoshi here with you. The bed however still smelt like him. You roll around trying to get comfortable. You eventually end up laying facing the wall.  You notice a small crack between the wall and the mattress. It looks as if there is the spine of a magazine sticking out of the crack. Should you see what it is... But, it's Legoshi's private stuff... Your curiosity gets the best of you and you grab the magazine and pull it out. You look at the cover of it in shock. You feel your face heat up.

It was a porn magazine! Not only a porn magazine, but a small feline fetish porn magazine. The title read "Frisky Felines". The cover displayed a male cat who looked very much like you. He was completely naked and looking at the reader. The feline held a leash in one of his hands. There was a speech bubble next to the feline that read "Do you want to be my good boy?~". Your face was incredibly red. Is Legoshi really into this kind of stuff!!?

You had so many questions running in your mind from this. You'll have to confront Legoshi about this when you see him again.

-to be continued-