Chapter 44.5 Water Bottles

Legoshi's POV

I stand in the locker room looking down at the apple in my hand. I wasn't even able to bite through it. I've been making progress in my training, so why can't I put any strength into my jaw? I stand up and go to put the apple back in my locker. As I close my locker an idea pops into my mind. Wait. Is now my chance? The night I was attacked I was able to get a taste of the killers saliva and since I've narrowed it down to members of the Drama Club, I've just gotta match the taste. I could use their water bottles.

I first open Bill's locker and grab his water bottle. I unscrew the cap. Well time to sacrifice my dignity. I take a drink of the water. I try to single out the taste of the saliva in the water. Hmm, nope. Not the same. I next open Tao's locker and take a sip from his bottle. Same as the last it didn't match. I open Aoba's locker and take a sip from his water bottle. Once again not the same. I keep going through the other members water bottles. I try not to think about what I'm doing too much. I mean I don't really believe in in-direct kisses but this is still pretty weird.

I skip over Y/N's locker. I already know what his saliva tastes like. The thought causes me to blush a little. Plus I don't suspect him to be the murderer at all. I reach the final locker... Riz's locker. It has to be him. If it's not, then this search is going to become a lot harder. I open the locker to find a crushed aluminium water bottle. Hmm. You were strong enough to toss me around with one arm. This has to be a message to me. "I'm the one who ate Tem. Investigate any further and that's your neck..." I close the locker. Before I can even process my findings I hear a scream come from outside the locker room. I hurry back to the practice room to see what happened.

to be continued...