Prologue

FIRST PERSON P.O.V.

Sirens. Shouting. Blood. Bodies. Flashing lights. The summer breeze heavy with despair and death.

  "Y/n! We know you are in that house! You are surrounded! Come out of the house with your hands on your head!" Y/n heard the voice of a male policeman yell through a microphone.

   She didn't do this.
   It wasn't her.
   It was him. He did it. He blamed her. Then killed himself.

   She looked at the gun in her hands. It was cold, sticky with blood, and slightly heavy. She stifled a sob. She hated him. She had hated him from the start.

   Y/n glanced to the window close to her she knew she could run, and make it. She knew she was going to do it. She knew she was going to be hunted for what she had been blamed for.

   She quietly sped walked to the window, silently opening it, and hopping threw it. Y/n landed quietly on the grass.

    Hearing the front door of her old home break she knew she had to run know to be able to get far enough. So she did. Y/n ran through the forest behind her house, the trees were a lovely green but she couldn't care about that. She could only care about running as far as she possibly could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This will mean a time skip, okay? Okay well I'll leave now)
   Y/n had only been running for 30 minutes. She was worn out and out of breath.

She sat there panting like a dog. The clearing she was in was quiet, and still expect for the occasional breeze the made the grass dance, and the trees sway.

But she wasn't meant to be here. This the world knew and was to keep it that way...

"Y/n! Stay where you are!" Y/n froze upon hearing the officers voice along with the flashlight that shown upon her making her glow.

'The world has fucking turned on me hasn't it?' She thought while she was caught, cuffed, and dragged to a police car.

She was now heading to what she knew would end her world, but unknowingly start a new one...

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Hey guys! Sorry if this seemed short. And sorry if it wasn't very good, but hey I tried right? Anyway hope this story will make up for the first one that I sadly discontinued. Anyway see you in the next chapter!