Chapter 2

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

    The guards stomped into Y/n's cell. Two pinned her, but she fought and yelled at them to let her go. The third guard took out a small syringe. The syringe was full of an odd greenish looking liquid.

   "No! Stop! What are you doing?!" Y/n screeched at the third guard. He just walked closer to her.

    The guard poked the needle of the syringe into the girls arm, and quickly injected the green substance. The pinned girl was afraid. But the substance that had been injected into her system started to make her drowsy.

    Her shouting started to quiet down. It quiet down until it stopped completely, and the girl was out cold. The green substance had knocked the girl out.

   "This never happened." One of the guards, a male by the sounds of it, told Carl no emotion was detectable.

   "O-okay.." Carl stuttered. He watched as one of the guards picked up the knocked out girl and carried her away. The other two followed close behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S P.O.V

    "How much of that stuff did you give her?!"

    I groaned hearing the shouting. My head throbbed with pain. It felt like I was hit by a bus.

   "She awake!" I heard a voice call out. The pain hit even harder when she yelled.

    "Could you shut up?!" I hissed. Opening my eyes.

   But at that moment I saw I was in a different cell. This one was a bit bigger than my last. Maybe about the size of a small bedroom.

It had a metal bed hung to the wall by chains that had a bit of rust. The walls were plain, just grey cement small cracks littered around the walls. The floor was exactly the same just a little bit of a lighter grey. (Pic of the bed at the top) The ceiling was a dark grey many more cracks littered it. It had a dirty toilet in one corner. No windows. The cell door had a curtain? Must be for privacy when changing or something...

"Goodmorning D-8657." I looked at the lady who was speaking to me. She looked about in her late thirty's. Maybe about 37? She wasn't tall but wasn't short either. She had brownish ginger hair. Light brown eyes. Medium light tan skin.

   "Who are you? What is this place? What happened?" I asked her quickly. I wasn't afraid, but was a little stressed. She remained calm.

    "My name is not important. For this place, this is the SCP Foundation. And lastly as for what happened. Three of our guards had to sedate you to bring you here so you couldn't escape on the way here." The lady told me all that with a strait face...

   "What am I going to do in this place?..." I asked her warily. But she just gave me a fake smile. I hated it, but kept my anger down. I knew with everything in me anger won't do me any good.

"Answer me." I hissed at the bitch of a person. I'm not an angry person but man was this lady making me pissed.

She sighed obvious annoyance in it. "In this facility you will help us study strange anomalies. Weather they are dangerous or not."

"Strange anomalies?" I questioned. I was curious on that.

"Yes." That was all she said.

But then a man walked over. He had white hair a bit of grey hair showing here and there too. He seemed about in his 40's maybe 50's. Had tanned skin. His eyes were dark brown. He looked old enough to be the lady's father.

   "Alright D-8657. This is how it is going to work. I will give you a folder, you must read that folder. Then afterwards we will take you to the containment cells of the anomaly we want you to interact with. Understand?" His voice was cold. He seemed and sounded like a complete ass. But I nodded showing I understood.

   "Good. Today we don't need you yet. So get comfy." The man somewhat huffed.

  This will be interesting....

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey everyone sorry this took so long. I didn't have to much of an idea, and I started going to a new school Tuesday so that was a lot to hand... anyway hope you enjoyed! And see you in the next chapter!