Chapter 12

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Shy. I'll call you Shy for short." I told the large humanoid creature in front of me. He gave me the best "smile" he could. "Maybe Patter from time to time, okay?"

"So Shy, I'm gonna have to get going. 682's gonna get pissy if I'm not there." I chuckled slightly. Shy looked at me with disappointment, and a bit of sadness. "Don't worry I'll come visit you!"

Shy gave my a sad wave as the door opened. I left with Cole following close behind me. I heard the door close behind me, and the muffled talking of the scientist.

"Damn Y/n who else can you tame." Cole joked I gave him a grin.

"Who knows? It seems I've tamed two of your most dangerous creatures in a matter of a day, while you guys haven't managed anything like this in years." I smirked at him. Cole huffed.

"Oh whatever you little pest." Cole said grabbing me and giving me a noogie.

"Hey hey hey!" I yelled playfully as I fought my way out of his hold. Cole just laughed, acting like a brother again.

"Okay okay. Let's get you back, hopefully before 682 is back. We don't want him going on the fritz." Cole told me. He grabbed my arm and practically dragged me all the way down to 682's cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay D-8657. 682 will be arriving momentarily." The speaker boomed. I nodded and just continued to wait.

   Suddenly the very large door began to slid to the right. It squeaking annoyingly due to all the rust the had formed on the door. Once the door was opened, 682 walked into the cell. He was not happy. At. All.

   "682? Are you okay?" I asked him as he went to the center of the room and laid down. He glanced at me with his yellowish-green eyes. He just huffed and laid his head down. The annoying ass door started to squeak again as it closed.

   "I'm fine Y/n. Just got experimented on again. Nothing to worry about." He told me. He closes his eyes with a sigh. I walked closer to him and patted him on the jaw. He opened one eye to look at me while I did so.

   "Well I can only guess what they were trying to do." I said with a sigh. I quit patting him and went over to his fluffy ass neck. I snuggled into the fur and just sat there. 682 lifted his head up and looked at me.

   "Not the funnest thing. That much is for sure." He grumbled. "What did you do the entire time I was gone?"

   "Just hung out with 096. Nothing really interesting. And before you go getting all worried about it, me and Shy are friends. He ain't gonna hurt me." I told him. He looked at me with confusion.

   "You're just not afraid of any of us are you." He said, to himself mostly it seemed. He continued to look at me.

   "Nah." I replied. Then looked away at his tail. Which was twitching slightly. "Y'all are a lot better than a lot of the people I knew outside of here."

I sighed tiredly and closed my eyes. I rested my head against the large monster and we laid in silence. I guess the scientist left for the night, as 682 seemed to relax.

"Hey. 682?" I asked out of the blue after almost half an hour passed. 682's head shot yo and looked in my direction. He must have thought I was asleep.

"Yeah?" He asked. I opened my eyes to look into his yellow-green ones.

"I must ask. Why didn't you kill me that first day I entered?" I asked back. He just stopped and stared.

   "Maybe because you weren't scared? Everyone who's human that steps foot in here is always afraid. I found it interesting you weren't afraid." He answered like it wasn't anything big. He looked away, and laid his head down on the floor. I smiled a little, and closes my eyes to get some sleep.

I started to fall asleep, and as I was just about to drift off, I hear a deep, rumbling sound come from 682. He sounded like a cat purring... but... deeper...

I couldn't think about it min because the vibration caused by the purring helped me relaxed, and lulled me to sleep again. I was out like a light bulb in seconds.

682'S P.O.V

I started purring-

It was involuntary. I didn't mean to, but the purr was just... there... and just came out. Luckily Y/n was out like a light before she could mention it. Tho she might mention it when she wakes up.

I enjoyed her company too much. If i wasn't aching so much I would escape. Tomorrow tho... tomorrow is a different story.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this took so long! I got so busy, and me and my ma are having so major issues with each other, and I just completely forgot about it due to all the stress and all that! I promise I will try to not let it happen again!