Chapter 13

Y/N'S P.O.V

I awoke with a face full of 682's lovely fur. It was so soft... okay now I'm getting off track.

"Morning Y/n." 682 grumbled/purred as I stretched against his fur.

"Morning 682. How are you feeling?" I asked as I got up and walked closer to his face. I started to pat his jaw. I could hear a very, very quiet purr escape his throat. It was adorable

   "I feel better now. Mostly because you're here with me." I heard 682 mumble the last part very quietly. But to save him some dignity I decided to let it pass.

   "Well. I have to ask..." I began. I heard 682 sigh. "Did you... maybe... purr last night?"

   "Nope. I did nothing of the sorts." 682 mumbled embarrassed. He looked away from me, and glared at the wall.

   I giggled quietly, but he did hear me. And he looked over at me with a playful glare. "It's not funny! I didn't purr."

"Sure you didn't you over grown cat." I teased as at down by one of his large, clawed paws.

~~~~ Time Skip Brought By 939 Being Pet by 096~~~~

"Hey, Y/n!" Cole shouted from the cell door, causing me and 682 to stop talking. I looked over to see my brotherly friend.

"Oh, hey Cole! I'll be right there!" I called back. I stood up and dusted myself off and went to walk over to the door, but was stopped by 682's tail. "Erm... 682 can you move your tail?"

682 just glared at the door. Making me a little worried.

"682, buddy, I'm just going to get some food, and if your worried Cole's gonna hurt me, he isn't. He's like a brother." I explained as 682 just looked down at me.

"You don't know if they might end up using you for testing." 682 huffed out, glaring at the door again.

"If they do, it's probably with Shy." I explained.

"Hold on. Did you nickname 096?" 682 asked. I nodded.

"I told you his nickname yesterday when I got back. You were spaced off slightly I'm guessing?" I asked. 682 just rolled his eyes, and moved his tail.

"Be careful." He told me and lightly pushed me away with his tail.

"Of course I'll be careful. You'll probably kill half the people in this building if I didn't." I teased as I walked away. "I'll see you in a little bit 682!"

I then exited the cell to be greeted by Cole.

"You took your sweet time didn't you?" He teased, giving me a wag of the finger like he was scolding a child.

"682 didn't want me to leave!" I groaned out. Cole just chuckled at that.

"Guess that's what happens when a large, dangerous, lonely creature does when he finally makes a damn friend." Cole messed my already messy hair up some.