Chapter 17

682'S P.O.V

Morning. Oh how I hate them. But what can you do? You can't stop time. No matter how much you wish to.

But enough of that. Y/n seems to be waking. Such a tiny, fragile, clever human. She must not want to be awake right now either. She's making strange noises of anger by the sounds of it.

"You okay Y/n?" I asked her. She just groaned in protest. How cute.

"Let me sleep..." Y/n mumbled. How can she sleep at a time like this? By now it has to be about 9, maybe 10.

"You have a job to do today, remember?" I reminded her. I stood up to make her fall on her back. She groaned about that, and a geeky mumbled to herself about it.

"Yeah yeah. But I'm getting breakfast first. Then I'll go ask about meeting the anomalies you talked about yesterday." Y/n yawned as she got up. Her hair was incredibly messy, and her e/c eyes had slightly noticeable bags. Humans are weird.

"Hurry then." I huffed. Then I laid back down. Not much else for me to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost half an hour. Y/n had left 25 minutes ago. I'm bored. I wish she was here honestly. It's much better than the deathly silence.

But then the door to my cell opened. Then in came a little girl. She wasn't normal. You could tell that at first glance, and smell. If I remember correctly this is 053.

She approached me carefully. She looked no older than 3 years old. But she acted more like she was 6.

"Hello!" She greeted. I like her. She has a interesting smell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 hours now. Now I'm playing with 053. She's currently coloring my face with chalk. Drawing flowers, butterflies, clouds, and other things. Please don't let Y/n see me like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n just arrived. I can tell by her smell. 053 is still coloring on my face. I'm covered in drawings and color. I look like a piece of Picasso's failed art.

"682?" Y/n said my name questioningly. She's seen me. And 053. "Who's this little cutie?"

"Hi! I'm 053!" The child greeted Y/n.

"Well hi there 053! Glad I could meet you!" Y/n greeted back. But now I noticed she's keeping her distance from 053. She knows her ability.

"Are you Ms. Y/n?" 053 asked her. She's gonna rat me out now.

"Indeed I am! How did you know?" Y/n questioned. 053 and Y/n's energy matched each other. Both happy and buzzing with playfulness. Help.

"682 talked about you after I asked about the brush that was tangled in his neck fur!" 053 has now ratted me out. Prefect.

"Awww. Well isn't that just sweet." Y/n practically cooed. She was teasing me. Damn you Y/n.

"Yeah! I think he really is fond of you Ms.!" 053 happily exclaimed. Well fuck. If I was human I do believe I would be 'blushing' as they call it.

"I believe so too," Y/n glanced at me cockily, "Now what have you drawn on him so far?"

"Some flowers, a few butterflies, a cloud, my teddy bear, a bee, and a cat!" 053 pontes to all of her little works of childish art.

"Well I've never seen him so pretty before." Y/n complimented. 053 or me, I have no clue.

"Thank you!" 053 happily squealed.

"053. It's time to return to your room." The speakers cut in. Right. I had forgotten they were there.

"Awww." 053 started to tear up. This seemed to trigger something in Y/n. Because she climbed right up my face next to 053. She then picked up the little girl, and slid off of me. She's going to get herself killed!

"How about this 053. I'll take you back to your room, okay?" Y/n offered. 053 happily nodded at that. Then Y/n left me again, and I just waited for her return.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this is short. And it took so long. My Ma found my Wattpad account, and she won't allow me to have Wattpad. So I have to sneak it to work on anything! So I'm going to take very long to actually get stories updated. At least until I can start paying for my own phone.

I'm sorry for this. But this should be fixed sometime during summer. Happy thanksgiving! And hoped you enjoyed!