Chapter 15

Y/N'S P.O.V

Being pinned to the ground with the claws of some one hundred something pound demon dog digging into you is not fun. What's even weirder is it had no eyes, none that I could see at least. It's muzzle the only thing keeping me from being ripped apart by its teeth and jaws.

"Uh... good doggy?..." I cringed at the sound of my voice, slightly high pitched and nervous. Damn I didn't expect this-

   Well my precious SCP friends... guess I didn't get to say goodbye...

   Suddenly I felt cold metal meet the skin on my face. Was he pressing his muzzle onto my cheek? He was! Wait... why was he?

I reached up to pet him, he seemed a little taken aback by that, but I still continued to slowly reach my hand up to his head. Then I started to pet him. He seemed to really like it.

   "Jeez you're a bipolar critter aren't you?" I cooed. His skin was oddly smooth, and felt a little like rubber. Luckily he did end up stepping off of me and letting me sit up. I continued to pet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Okay, it's been an hour-

   I have been petting this thing for an hour-

   I kind of wanna remove his muzzle. See how that goes. ... Yeah ima risk it. Dumb white bitch move but whatever.

   "Hey buddy, im going to remove your muzzle. You can not bite me, okay?" I warned the strange dog thing. 939 made a weird noise that sounded like he was agreeing to my terms in a way. Or at least that's what I thought it sounded like-

"Okay! Well, let's get on with it." I hummed. I reached for the muzzles clips, but 939 didn't really like that. "Whoa whoa! I'm gonna take it off!"

Then he held still. I had to play with the buckles of the muzzle a bit, as they were rusty and didn't move very well. But finally I got it after a few tries.

  "Okay there we go baby." I hummed happily as I dropped the muzzle on the floor. The loud sound of the metal hitting cement was annoying, very very annoying. I slowly stepped back as to not spook 939. But he just sat there 'staring' at the rusty muzzle that was now laying on the floor.

This time if he attacked me, I didn't have anything to protect me from his jaws. But if I remember correct 939 doesn't exactly get hungry, at least not the hungry other living creatures feel.

"Y/n we-..." The doctor drifted off as he saw 939 without his muzzle, and me still standing, with little blood. Other than the small, VERY LIGHTLY BLEEDING, wounds from his claws.

"Not yet. Give me a few more minutes." I growled out. 939 started to growl at the doctor, so he quickly left. Now it was just me and 939 again.

"He is oh so very annoying." I huffed as I sat down, I was again looking away from 939, but he didn't pounce at me this time. He just stayed in the same spot he was at, growling at the door.

I gave a quick glance at the red creature. It didn't seem very happy that the door was closed, but I couldn't do anything about that one.

"Well... guess I have to go now. Hopefully I'll see you again 939." I sighed as I got up. I had to hurry if I wanted to get back to 682 without him getting pissy about me being gone for so long.

But 939 made a whine-like noise, shyly crouch walked towards me, and nudged my hand with his muzzle. Bipolar much-

"939 I can't stay, as fun as that would be." I hummed as I lightly petted the critter. "You know what, I'm not gonna keep calling you 939. Ima start calling you Clifford. Clifford my little, red, demon dog!"

"Clifford" wasn't happy I had to go, but he allowed me to. Poor thing reminded me of a scared wolf. Wolves wouldn't attack unless provoked, hungry, scared, or are put in a situation that causes them to become territorial. 939 is just like that, a wolf who is scared, hungry, and usually provoked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Last but not least, 106. He might be a harder one to deal with." I mumbled as we approached 106's holding cell. This one made me a little nervous.

   "Well in you go..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this took forever. But I got it out. And sorry it was a rushed chapter, I was just trying to get it out, also because I was running out of ideas for this chapter. But I'll work on the next one now, byeeeee