Chapter 6

FIRST PERSON P.O.V

Y/n, and 682 spent about 45 minutes of the human female asking the large reptile like thing questions. And with him either answering it or not.

"Okay last question!" Y/n chirped at the creature yards in front of her. 682 huffed showing he was waiting.

"What exactly are you?" Y/n asked. She cocked her head to the side like a confused puppy.

682 growled a low growl. It held warning, and danger.

"That human is none of your concern. You don't need to know, nor will you find out."

   Y/n was confused by the sudden mood change. Or... more like adding even more aggression to his mood. He was already aggravated, but was acting semi calm towards her. But little did they both know the scientists thought this was a major break through. They thought they finally found a way to have easy communication with what they called a monster...

682 turned away from Y/n, and didn't speak to the human, only did a low growl. Y/n felt bad, she realized she seemed to have hit a nerve for him.

   "Hey..." She tried to speak to the creature. But he only growled at her more. So she backed away, and stayed quiet.

   The large reptile creature took notice of the act, but didn't give any any sign he did. He was now rethinking on killing her or not.

After them sitting in almost complete silence, two guards quickly game in, roughly grabbed Y/n, and dragged her out of the large cell.

682 took notice of this, and and couldn't help but look over. Y/n didn't struggled against them, it was obvious even if she did they would still succeed in taking her.

"Guards be cautious 682 is watching." The blasted speakers rang with the vice of the damned 'scientist'.

   682 would be lying if he said he wasn't even more pissed that more people were coming in. But oddly he felt the tiniest bit worried for the strange, fearless female. He was confused about that tiny, hardly noticeable feeling.

What had he gotten himself into?...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey guys! Sorry this one was short, but obviously I needed something up. I haven't been able to update a lot because obvious reasons. School, stuff at home, and such.

Anyway see y'all in the next chapter!