Chapter 5

Y/N'S P.O.V

  It has only been 5 days sense I met 096. I have been stuck in my cell the entire time! They took 096's folder they gave me. I'm bored, no books, no work, not even a small thing to fidget with! But hey I guess this is better than dealing with him right? .....
    Right?.....

   "D-8657. Here is a new folder. This one is more dangerous." I heard a new guard hiss at me. I picked up the folder they threw through my doors bars. This on was labeled 682... hmmm....

Huh this one is a Keter? What do these 'classes' even mean? I forgot to ask when reading 096's folder

"This one does seem more deadly... kills everything it sees apparently..." I mumbled under my breath. Extremely intelligent? I don't know if that is a good thing or bad. Yeah this one seems bad. But I got nothing better to do, and if I die I die! It won't matter...

"Come on D-8657! That is enough time to read through!" I heard my main guard yell at me. Yeah this is still the guy who brought me here! Why is he my main guard?! I absolutely hate this ass.

   I got up and walked over to him, him turning away starting to walk through the door that leads to the D-Class area, and me following him and hating it.

   As we walking I realized we were walking down a different hall from 096's, and all the other SCP's. This hall was long, and was tall as it was wide. A giant could fit, and lay in this hall.

   "Where are we going..." I asked the guard with confusion. I wasn't scared mind you, but I was confused and curious. He just glanced at me, and continued walking.

   We continued to walk in the silence. All that was heard was our footsteps, the sounds of distance screams of other D-Class who were killed, and other unidentifiable noises.

   But we finally made it to the end of the hall. (I haven't played the game so I'm imaging some things for myself okay? Is that okay with y'all?) Three doors laid. One was HUGE! I knew it was the door that 682 must have once gone through to his cage.

   One was nice, clean, and shiny. It was the room where they observed the creature, and the D-Class who were killed.

  And the other was bloody, old, and a bit rusty. That was the door that lead to the creatures cage. The door that might lead to my death, and the door that had lead to so many others as well.

   "Enter through that door," He pointed at the bloody door, "And await further instructions."

   I did as told. I entered through the door. I was ready. I wasn't afraid as I have never been afraid. I was just... ready... and maybe a bit curious...

   Hissssss

   That was the first noise I heard entering through the door. What an interesting noise. The hiss was deep, loud, and sounded a bit more like a growl if anything. It was a warning. A warning of danger, and likely death was approaching.

   A chill went up my spine.

   I continued to walk. The room was large, and tall as well. This place could have been mistaken the inside of an unfinished ware house. It was dark. No lights were turned on.

   "Now D-8657 be careful. The creature your about to meet kills almost everything that enters the room. Be aware of your surroundings. We are turning the lights on in..."

   He began to count down. So did I...

3....

2....

1....

   Bright lights flashes on in the room. In the middle of the cement cell was a huge reptile like creature. Ot was looking right at me. The deep growling hiss directed at me.

'Interesting...' was the first thought to come to mind. I was nervous of course. But I was interested in this thing.

"Who are you?" The creature growled at me. "Why must your kind continue to bother me!"

"My name is Y/n..." I began, "and trust me I don like the people here either. Their asses."

682 snorted at me. It was a mix of aggression, and amusement. Mostly aggression.

"Yeah I was accused of something real bad. Humans are to quick to judge..." I sighed. 682 stared at me.

682's P.O.V

This human was odd. Not only because she wasn't afraid. But she didn't like humans either.

'What an odd thing...' I thought to myself.

"So your here on false accusations?" I asked her. I wanted some answers before I decide to murder this odd human.

'Y/n' nodded her head. She stood where she was. I got a closer look at the small critter.

  H/l, h/c hair. E/c eyes. S/c skin. Was smaller than the other female humans around here. Was wearing that hideous orange D-Class suit. The color really didn't fit her, but why am I to care?

   "May I ask you a few questions?" She asked. It sounded like her own curiosity, not something she if forced to say.

   I huffed. But slightly nodded my head anyway. Oh I wanted blood.

   'Maybe I will leave her, and kill the rest of the humans here.'

   "How long have you been here?" She asked. She had sat down in the small time I was thinking. She seemed even smaller now.

   "Longer than I can remember." I answered her. Yup she was asking out if her own curiosity. I could feel the stares of the people observing us. It pissed me off. Well more than I already am.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

  Well ya'll have finally met 682! Sorry this took forever. I was thinking, and of course also reading my own stuff. And there is school. God I can't wait for it to be over. Have to wait... what? 4... 5 months more? Eh what ever. Anyway hope ya have a good day/night (please don't be up at like 12 at night reading this XD I make that mistake to much) and see your in the next chapter!!!!