Chapter 7

Y/N'S P.O.V

   "Put her down. And leave." The deep voice of 682 hissed out at the guards holding me. I was confused. So seemed the guards.

"Put her down..." The speaker called out. I was dropped, and the guards left. I looked up at the large SCP in front of me.

"T-thanks.." I tiredly stuttered. I was laying on the floor, I was exhausted, tired, and the floor was a really good cold temperature that was about to put me to sleep.

682 huffed at me. I got up on my elbows and looked at him. He was slightly glaring at me.

"Okay so... I asked some questions... you have any for me?..." I carefully asked him. I was getting uncomfortable with how he was staring at me.

"Okay D-Class you will be left in her overnight, unsupervised." The speaker rung out again. Cutting 682 off before he could say anything... if we was going to.

   "Okay human. What's your name?" 682 asked once he seemed to know the other humans left.

"Y/n." I answered quickly and shortly. I stay up crisscrossing my legs. I continued to look up at him. I must look like a small bug.

"Why are you here exactly? You don't seem like the type to do anything bad." 682 huffed. He can read me well apparently.

"I was accused of murder." I sighed. I finally looked down at the ground. I heard 682 sigh.

"You are too easy to read." He snorted. Hi lowered his head closer down to my level. His head now resting on the floor; his eyes watching me.

"I've always been easy to read." I shrugged, looking back at him. He still watched me. "I guess that was why I was easy to get along with..."

"Yes it seems so. Your not scared of this place either. Unlike every other human in here." 682 said sounding confused-ish. He cocked his head just a little to the left.

"Don't see a point in being afraid. Death isn't scary because it always comes one way or another. And I ain't afraid of the creatures in here for some reason." I answered him. He rested his head back to the way it originally was. "Tho I don't like the thought of being stuck here for the rest of my life."

682 grumbled something in agreement. I couldn't understand it tho.

It then became quiet. It also seems I'm not gonna get to eat anything. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I didn't care tho that stuff tasted like shit.

I looked around the room out of boredom. It reminded me a lot like my cell. Made of cement, bare of anything. Except it didn't have a bed. Tho it made sense why. Suddenly I yawned.

"Hey uh... I'm gonna go sleep in one of the corners..." I quietly said. 682 huffed. I didn't really expect anything more anyways.

I walked over to one of the corners it was the one left of the door. I sat down, and laid my head against the wall. It was a little uncomfortable but was better than that miserable excuse of a bed in my cell.

Soon after I blacked out. I seemed to have been much more tired than I originally thought...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this took forever. I had barley any motivation for this, and I'm sorry nothing really happened. Anyways thank you for staying with me this long, and see you next chapter.