Chapter 18

Y/N'S P.O.V.

It had been a few days since we met the little girl. I had managed to meet with 017 and 040.

   017 was a strange one. It was a small person made of pure darkness. Stuck in a pure white room with lights on at all times. It was bright. I didn't like it very much. 017 hadn't liked it very much either. I think that's why they seemed to warm up to me. I was complaining about how bright the room was, how small it was, and how annoying the whole thing was.

   But I managed to befriend them. They wanted me to give them a name, as they don't remember having one. I ended up giving them the name Sammy. I couldn't really think of many names, but they liked Sammy.

  Then there was 040. She was just a little girl. But what was amazing was she could control physical matter! Create one thing from another, modify existing things, and other things! She also had heterochromia! She felt self conscious about it, but I let her know how much I loved her eyes. She liked me it seemed after I gave her many compliments, and told her a lot about me and the others. Also the plan. She agreed to help. She told me to call her Animus. Unique name!

   So now we have two new friends/allies. This makes thing much better, and much more in our favor. 682 hasn't let me visit anyone else for the time being. But the scientist want me to meet others of who I had told them I was 'curious' about.

    "What's going through your head Y/n?" 682 nudged me. I glanced at him, then back to the wall I was zoning out on.

   "Just thinking about Sammy, and Animus." I responded in a tired voice. He could tell how spaced out I was. He didn't seem very happy about it.

"You know... maybe you could pay a visit to Cole? Or maybe 096. Or one of the others you made friends with, or an alliance with. You've been pretty boarded up in here." 682 hesitantly told me. This was a shock. Usually he is so protective of me, and a little possessive.

    "You sure?" I asked. I could sense his hesitation to tell me this.

"I don't see why not. It's not like anything will happen to you." 682 responded. He was right. Nothing could happen to me.

~~~~~ Time skip brought to you by 040 making a mouse into a snake~~~

"So you sure you want to meet this thing?" A new scientist asked me. I told him I did. But he seemed hesitant to let me meet 250. An living Allosaurus skeleton. How awesome is that?

  "Okay... the doors will be opening in 5..." I tuned out his counting, and got next to the door. A metal one of course.

   Then it snapped open. Inside was a.. forest? Not a thick forest, but a forest none the less. Must be the domain the 250 enjoys to live in.

It was oddly silent. I could hear the leaves rustling, but no other sound. I didn't see anything either.

   So I started walking. Farther away from my only means of escape, and deeper into the belly of the beast. The plantation in here was actually very beautiful. I felt a little at peace, but only to an extent. You can't really feel peaceful when looking for a living, deadly Allosaurus skeleton.

  I was very observant of my surroundings as I made my way through. I would see footprints of 250's. But no sign of 250 itself.  Just dirt and plants. And a small boulder here and there.

   This might have been a waste of time. No way in hell (as if I wasn't already there) was I going to search for much longer for 250. As nice as the plantation in here looked, I felt uneasy. The thought of getting snuck up on by the killer Allo skeleton was worrying enough. But trying to retrace my steps back to the door was going to be hard.

   Then I heard it. The sound of bone rubbing against bone. The hefty release of air, and the thumping of something large coming my way.

   Then I saw him. He didn't look like a fossil. Oh not at all. He looked like aged bone. Almost a golden yellow due to age. His teeth were almost fossil looking tho. But that might be due to the dark marks at the bottom near where they connect to the jaw. But he looked stunning. I though Spinosaurus skeletons looking amazing, but 250 takes the cake.

   Hold on a minute. He doesn't have any organs, muscle, nothing. How the hell is he breathing?

   "Hey there 250. I was hoping to talk to you." I awkwardly told the skeleton. Why did it feel weird to talk to a skeleton.

   He stopped walking. He just stood there and started at me with his empty sockets. But I could feel his gaze on me. It felt heavy.

   "I just want to talk. I'm not here for any other reason. I can promise that. 682 was hoping I could get a word in with you." I said as I tried to keep a straight posture. But 250 have a menacing gaze. Oh how heavy it felt.

   But hearing of 682 seemed in interest him. Maybe they have seen each other around when a breach happened? I've been told of some of the breaches here by Cole. Bless that idiots soul.

   But 250 seemed to be waiting for me to say what I wanted to.

  "Okay. Luckily for us the scientist can't hear us, thanks to how far we are," I began, "But 682 was hoping you would be on board with us with trying to escape. I already have a few who are. We were hoping you could help."

   250 just stared at me some more. But then he just left. Strait up just turned around and left. What does that even mean? The fuck 250!

   "Oi! Where are you going?" I shouted after his disappearing tail. Dinosaur tail bones look so strange.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

  Hey guys! Sorry this has taken so long. I wish I could freely be on this app again. But not yet. Hopefully soon tho. Until then, updates are gonna be slow as hell.