Chapter 8

682's P.O.V

   After Y/n fell asleep I walked over to the back wall. I glanced over at the sleeping human in the corner. The darkness of the room didn't bother me as I have adapted to be able to see in it.

  Y/n did seem to be sleeping fine, but still did look a little uncomfortable.

   'I sure know how that is...' I thought. But I ended up sitting down by the wall. The coolness of the wall against my side was evident.

   I sat there silently, looking down at the ground deep in thought, the silence in the room was heavy.

    An hour passed. I continued to stare at the ground. Then I heard a shuffle. I snapped my head in the direction of the sound. It was only the tiny creature sleeping in my cells corner.

"She's shivering? Tch weak creatures humans are." I quietly hissed to myself. But I looked back at her, only to see her curled into a ball on the ground of course shivering still.

   It would make sense. There cells do have those extremely thin blankets. Tho I only know from when I had escaped containment. She had gotten use to having a blanket, even if it was thin, so she was going to be cold in here.

I groaned. I couldn't believe I was about to do this.

I slowly walked over to her. It was a few step walk thanks to my large size. I made sure to be relatively quiet to not wake the sleeping human. I then carefully grabbed her with my right paw. The small human in my grasp was warm. It was nice to have something warm with me that I would not kill for once.

"Hm...ph..." Y/n groaned. Rolling over onto her other side. It was actually pretty funny.

I slowly limped back over to the wall I was by. Careful not to drop Y/n as I laid down as well. Once I did lay down however I rested my head on the cold, hard floor. I then rested my paw with the sleeping human next to my head, and curled my tail close.

She did seem much more relaxed. I could only guess I was somehow warmer than the cold floor and room anyhow.

"Your lucky I've taken a liking to you, you little peaty creature." I quietly grumbled. I can't believe I had taken a liking to such a weak creature.

I soon fell asleep with the human close. A dreamless sleep that felt to short like always.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Sleep never last long enough. That much is for sure.

I had awoken to the sound of a faint door. I stayed laying still with my eyes closed to see if I could trick them; hopefully to make them think I'm still asleep.

But then I noticed that I was laying down. What was even weirder it didn't feel like the cement floor of the cell. It wasn't cold, it was warm. It wasn't rough and rocky, it was smooth and... scaly?

I opened my eyes. Not to fast but not slow either. When I looked I was face to face with the sleeping face of a large reptilian creature. It was 682!

"Wha-!" I exclaimed falling backwards... I landed on the floor. And it hurt a lot. Now I have a headache.

682 stirred but didn't wake. He grumbled something that I couldn't make out. His tail then went up, and behind my back. It slowly scooted me back towards the sleeping SCP. His clawed paw that use to be holding me went under his head.

He reminded me a lot like a sleeping dog with the way his paws were tucked under his head.

But by the time I could get a good thought through my head I was pressed against 682. His tail trapped me against the fur on his neck. It was oddly soft... and warm... and comfortable.

I couldn't move. Not only because of me being trapped by 682's tail, but the fact I was pressed against the neck of a dangerous creature that spared my life, and saved from freezing to death, and stiff mussels.

"Good morning 682. And D-8657." The speaker blared out. 682 slowly opened his eyes. He growled. But then looked at me, while I was slightly snuggling the soft, warm fur of his neck. He seemed shocked.

   But he then released me. I got the hint and backed up a few feet while he stood up. He shook himself; once again reminding me of a dog.

   "Thanks..." I quietly thanked him. He glanced down at me, his yellow eyes still looking a bit glazed over. He slightly nodded his head.

   "Huh. I haven't slept like that ever." Quietly grumbled to himself. He seemed to not have wanted me to hear by trying to be extremely quiet. I caught it though; I gave him a small smile. But he seemed to have not noticed.

   "We will be coming in to retrieve you D-8657." A man behind the speaker (the man behind the slaughter... okay sorry I'll leave) called out. I groaned.

"I don't wanna go back to the tiny cell tho." I whined. 682 looked down at me again. He yellow eyes watching with what seemed to be amusement? I'm not sure.

"Come on D-Class. Some of us have better things to do." One of the guards said from behind me. I squeaked and jumped, whipping my body to face the guard. 682 growled at the guard, and he shrunk back slightly.

"No no don't hurt him, please?" I quickly asked 682, "I do need to go with him to get some food, and maybe a shower..."

682 grumbled something. I'm not sure what but he ended up hissing afterwards and facing the other way.

"Thanks 682." I thanked him quietly. Before I could actually look back at the reptilian creature tho I was dragged away.

"You'll be back here by tomorrow." The guard told me once we were out of 682's cell and making our way back to my cell. I nodded and tried my best to keep up.

I was actually looking forward to going back...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Yay another chapter right? Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this. And sorry updates take so long. It just I'm trying to come up with its ideas, deal with school and home, and also I'm busy reading on here too.

Anyways thank you for staying with me so far! I'm so thankful for you guys and your patience with me. See you next chapter.