Chapter 10

??? P.O.V

Perfect. 682 really is attached to her. If this continues we might have the perfect way to put 682 to our use.

682's P.O.V

"682?" I heard the voice of Y/n ask. I grumbled something, not even I could understand. My head was hazy from sleep. "682 can you wake up?"

"Come on D-8756 time for you to go." A guard hissed at Y/n. I opened my eyes and glared at the guard. He backed up from me. Fear radiated off him in large waves, even Y/n could feel it.

"I think I might be staying again." Y/n chuckled. That was a first. I then realized she was snuggled into my neck fur again. She looked like she just woke up. She must have also fallen asleep.

"Leave her be. We aren't getting her out of here tonight apparently." The room's speaker boomed.

The guard left. I looked at the groggy human who was shoving her face into my fur.

"He woke you?" I asked her. She looked at me. Her e/c eyes showed me she was.

"Yeah..." She grumbled.

"And you woke me just so I could scare that guard away?" I asked her. I tried making myself sound mad, surprisingly I wasn't; couldn't sound mad either.

"Yeah. I don't like when they throw me around and stuff. I have enough bruises." Y/n grumbled. She crawled over closer to my head. "Sorry."

"Don't worry I'm not gonna let them take you back. We don't need you getting anymore injuries." I told her. She chuckled a bit. The chuckling, it was new... it was... nice?

"Well then at this point I might as well move in here." She joked a bit. She patted my check. Jeez she was so small.

"That can be arranged." The speaker boomed again. I thought he left. I growled, using my paw to pull Y/n closer to me. It was out of a protective instinct I didn't know I had. It was strange, I didn't like it very much.

   "We can have her moved into this room permanently." The speaker boomed again. I glared at it.

"Alright." I stated annoyed at the man who spoke through that shitty speaker.

"Can I get some food or something? I'm hungry and you guys are constantly trying to fucking starve me!" Y/n complained. It was actually quite funny.

"Walk through the door. A guard will be waiting for you on the other side." Y/n nodded and got up. I groaned, unhappy.

   "I'll be back soon." Y/n whispered to me. I looked at her, then nodded to the best of my ability. What? My head was resting on the floor.

Then she left through the door.

Y/N'S P.O.V

When I walked through the door I saw Cole waiting for me. I was glad it was him and not another guard.

"Hey there Y/n. You're luck I had nothing to do." Cole smiled as I walked up to him. I lightly punched his shoulder.

"Nah I think I got unlucky." I joking sighed as I started walking ahead of him. He quickly followed suit.

"I'm hurt!" I dramatically gasped. I rolled my eyes.

"God you act like your my brother." I said. He smirked at me.

"Well I guess I am like a brother huh?" Cole said, sounding full of himself.

   "More like an annoying brother." I told him as we arrived to the cafeteria. It was odd how quickly I warmed up to him.

   "Just go get your food, you annoying pest." He said laughing, shoving me away. I laughed as I went over to get food. "Enjoy your 'special privileges.' Haha."

   I decided to grab something small. It was breakfast anyways. All I grabbed was a few pancakes, some bacon, and a bit of fruit.

I walked over to a table that Cole managed to somehow get to when I was gone for probably 3 minutes.

"How did you manage to get here without me noticing? I was gone for not even 3 minutes Cole." I chuckled sitting down next to him. He grinned at me.

"I can teleport now." He joked. I riled my eyes for the millionth time this morning and started to eat my syrup covered pancakes.

The pancakes were soft and fluffy. The syrup making them super sweet. The bacon was slightly crunchy, and really good. The fruit was so fresh and sweet as well. I loved every part of this. (I'm hungry now-)

"So I hear your moving into 682's cell?" Cole asked me.

"I think so. At least it's much more comfortable sleeping in there than on the miserable excuse of a bed." I groaned. My back hurts just thinking of that blasted bed. Cole laughed at that. He's gonna laugh at everything ain't he?

"Yeah understandable. The beds are made of pure metal, and do not have a mattress." Cole chuckled out. I slightly smacked the side of his arm, making him chuckle more.

"Let's just head back. I don't need to deal with your sorry ass anymore at the moment." I groaned. We began walking back to my new cell. At least I have compony this time. Inside and out of the cell

The rest of the walk was in comfortable silence. The sound of my shoes and Cole's boot hitting the cement ground echoed. We passed by guards and other D-Class. Away from rooms full of death, SCPs, and terrified D-Class. Along with many scientist.

"Alrighty Y/n here we are. I'm gonna try and see if I can become your usual guard." Cole told me giving me a side hug with one arm.

Yeah yeah whatever you say brother." I playfully groaned in annoyance. Which resulted in me getting playfully shoved away, and me walking to the door to 682 and I's cell. I walked through...

only to be greeted with an empty room.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sorry this took so long. School, family, the recent passing of my rabbit, and so much more. So I'll be away for a short bit longer before the next chapter is up.

Anyways see you in the next chapter.