Chapter 1

Y/N'S P.O.V

     "Y/n..."
     "...."
     "Y/n. Look at us."
     I looked up at the group of people on the other side of the glass. These people were my closest friends. Well my only friends actually.

    "I didn't do this guys. He did. He blamed me!" I told them, tears welling up on my eyes. I tried to blink them away, which didn't really work.

    "We know. We are going to try and help you, you hear me?" One of them (a girl) named Amelia told me. They all knew what kind of guy that man was, he was fucking disgusting. He only got with my mom in the first place to try and get to me...

   "I can't believe that bastard actually did that.." The other one, named Daniel, sorrowfully said. I looked at him, shaking my head.

    "Hey times up." The officer (the one that arrested me who's name is Carl) pretty much snorted at me.

   "Well you heard him..." I sadly said looking at them. These two were the only people I could trust now, the only ones that could possibly help me.

   I slowly got up, the orange prison suit uncomfortably rubbing on me.

   "Bye guys..." I sadly told them. They didn't get a chance to say anything before I was escorted back to my cell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Wake up Y/n." Carl grumbled at me. He didn't like me that's for sure, and I sure as hell didn't like him.

   "Ugh..." I groaned. I was not a morning person even if I was in jail.

   "Wake up!" He snapped at me. I shot up to glare at him, only to see him smirking about his little 'victory.'

"Fucking jackass." I hissed quietly. He heard me tho, and I did not regret what I said one bit.

   Carl hissed at me. I chuckled at the reaction. Making the officers mad was probably the funnest thing to do in here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   "Ms. L/n. You are here today to be trialed for the murder of your mother, M/n L/n and the murder of {unidentified}." I looked at the judge scared of whether or not I would be found guilty for the murder. "How do you plead?"

"Not guilty..." I told her, but it was barley loud enough for her to hear.

"Now into the trial."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Time skip to the end of the trial...)

"Ms. L/n you have been found guilty of second degree murder." My heart dropped hearing that sentence. I was done for, my life was ruined.

"Your sentence." The stopped for a second looking at me I knew I went pale, I probably looked like a ghost, "You are to be serving a life time sentence at a facility made for people like you."  She hissed at me. The hostility and hatred was clear in her voice. She slammed her hammer down, signaling that the trial was over and my fate was sealed.

    The people in the stands whispered and murmured about what happened. A few knew I didn't do it, many thought I did. Some thought the punishment was too cruel, some thought the punishment was perfect, some thought I deserved a worse punishment.

   "B-but I didn't do this!" I blurted out. Everyone went quiet. The judge looked at me the look was cold. "I promise I didn't! {unidentified} accused me! He made me hold the gun! He was the one that pulled that trigger in himself!"

    "Enough!" The judge screamed. "This trail is over! You!" She hissed the you part at me, "Are guilty, and will be unless we get new evidence!"

   I looked down in shame. I have failed. I have failed my mother, my friends, and myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I was back in my cell. I was awaiting the people who would take me to my new "home."

   "L/n." I heard Carl call. I looked at him. His angry glare pointed at me, but it didn't hurt me obviously.

   But I then noticed the other people. Well more like guards. There were three of them. They were in an odd uniform, with black helmets that had even blacker eye covering shielding their eyes. I read the name on the uniforms.

    "SCP Foundation?..." I questioned. No one answered me. These people were oddly quiet it made me uncomfortable.

   But then the worse part of that day happened next...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

  I'm gonna leave this a cliff hanger cuz I need this chapter up. Hope you enjoyed! And if you want me to continue pleas tell me!

    Anyway see y'all in the next chapter!!!!