Chapter 3

Y/N'S P.O.V.

    'I've been here for 3 days! I'm so bored. They couldn't give me anything to do? At least in the police station they would give us books...'  I thought bored out of my mind. And yes it has been 3 DAYS! I have nothing to do, and no one to talk too. They don't ever let the other D-Class out, so that means no socializing.

   This place is weird. Always weird noises, many screams (which do scare me a little from time to time), and just how I don't feel scared of being here. Every other D-Class is scared out of their wits.

   "D-8657."

'Great he had to show up?' I groaned hearing his voice. This old man was just so fucking annoying!

"What?" I walked up to my cell door.

"We have a file for you, read it, and remember what it says. Or you might not make survive this."

He handed me the file through one of the bars. I took it.

"You have 10 minutes to read it. Then we will take you to the entity." I just nodded. Then sat down, and opened the folder.

'SCP-096? Hmmm what does Euclid mean?' I stared to the paper thinking

'SCP-096? Hmmm what does Euclid mean?' I stared to the paper thinking. 'Okay so don't look at his face...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(10 minute time skip because nothing happens)
FIRST PERSON P.O.V.

   "Alright D-8657. Let's go."

  'That voice sounds... familiar?' Y/n thought looking out the door at the guard.  'In fact he looks a little familiar...'

The guard had already opened the cell door.

   "I said let's go!" The guard was growing impatient. He was not a very patient one.

"Okay okay I'm coming!" Y/n hissed at him. Walking over to the open door she realized why this guard seemed so familiar.

'This is one of the bastards who drugged me to bring me here!'

"Hey I remember you! You are one of the assholes who drugged me to bring me here!" Y/n yelled at the guard. He didn't seemed shock that she remembered him.

"Yeah and?" He turned around, "Anyway let's go. They shouldn't be kept waiting."

   The guard began to walk, Y/n walking close behind. She knew how guards were when it came to you falling behind, and she did NOT want to be on this guards bad side.

   As they walked Y/n looked around the hallway they were in. It was bland just stone, paint, and many, many metal doors. Each one was labeled with a number in white paint. Some of the doors had what seemed like splotches of faint, dried blood.

   Y/n chuckled. She found it weird that she wasn't scared of the blood stains, or the darkness this place held, or the scary energy that surrounded the entire building. The energy filled it causing almost anyone human who entered the building to be afraid. But not Y/n...

  Tho she was about to meet creatures unlike anything she had ever had nightmares about. Or even oddly dreamed of meeting...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hey everyone sorry nothing really happened in this chapter. I was just trying to get one up and didn't really have any ideas for it...

Anyway hope your enjoyed! And if you want to give me an idea or two it would be lovely! Anyway see you in the next chapter!