Chapter 14

Y/N'S P.O.V

  "Hey. 682. I gotta get going now. Can you let me go?" I asked. Trying to escape 682's tail that was somewhat wrapped around me.

   "Fine..." He grumbled and, seemingly, reluctantly let me go. I sighed at his weird behavior and walk towards the door.

   "See you I'm a little while." I called back and left, not waiting for an answer. I walked down the hall, now filed with the familiar sounds of screaming, roaring, growling, ripping flesh, and breaking bones, along with people yelling, I walked back to the room I met the scientist at. Im skipping breakfast, it's not as important as this will be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Hello 8657-"

    "Y/n."

     "What?..."

     "It's Y/n." I cut the man off again. "My name is Y/n. Stop calling me '8657' or 'D-8657'. It's. Y/n." I snapped at him.

"Right. Sorry... Y/n." He apologized, fixing his stupid tie, trying to regain some composure. "Who would you like to start with first?"

"173. He seems to be the easiest between the three." I huffed and stood up, leaving the folders on the table. "Let's go then."

I walked to the door, opened it, then stepped aside and motioned for him to lead the way. He quickly hopped/sped walked over to me and walked out the door, me following close behind.

We walked down the hall that led to 682's cell, but then turned down a different hall that connected. Then I was greeted with a pretty dented out door. There were hints of rust, but not much.

"Okay you remember what not to do, right?" The scientist nervously asked. He was about in his early 30's I just noticed. He must be a newer one...

"Yes I remember. I think I can handle this one." I huffed as the door slid open, and I looked in to see the frozen statue. He was actually pretty adorable.

"Okay. You are very cute." I squealed as I walked in. Looking over the statue some.

173 just stood there unmoving. I really wanted to give him a huge. But he was made of stone, and would probably kill me.

"Okay 173 I need to blink really quick, please don't hurt me." I said. Still no response. I blinked, and then he was about a foot closer than he originally was. Reading his file, I knew he would have killed me right then if he wanted to.

I walked a bit closer. Then blinked. He was a few inches closer. I took a few steps again, blinked, and saw he was now right in front of me.

"I'm gonna give you a hug. You're too cute Not to be given one." I said then hugged him. Since I couldn't see him I could feel him move. Now he was hugging me. As I predicted he was cold, and felt like stone. But surprisingly it was smooth stone.

"Awwww. Your such a cuddle bug." I said as I went to leave the hug. But 173 didn't let me. "Okay Cuddle Bug I'll hug you some more."

But sadly the door suddenly opened and guards stood there staring at Cuddle Bug.

   "Mr. Y/n it is time to meet the other two entities." One explained. She sounded bitchy. She was bitchy about it.

   "Okay give me a moment. I'll be out in a minute or so." I barked back angrily.

   They left and the door shut with a struggling screech.

   "Okay bud, I've gotta go now. But I promise you I will come visit." I sadly said as 173 let me go. "I should be able to visit maybe tomorrow? I wouldn't want to hold out on you, you're too cute for that."

   I turned away from 173 with a goodbye and a wave. I left the room. To be met with the scientist from before.

   "C-come with me. We're going to see 939." The scientist said trying to sound confident. He failed.

"Let's go see this 'demon dog'." I huffed as I followed him.

~~~~~~ Time Skip Brought to You by 939 chasing a cat~~~~~

"Here we are." The scientist said as we arrived to 939's cell. I walked in as the door opened. And was greeted with a muzzled 939.

"Oh you poor baby." I said with my hand on my chest as I approached slowly. 939 just growled at me. "Easy there hun."

I slowly approached again. Then when I was a few feet away I stopped and sat down. I wanted it to approached me before anything. It tilted its muzzled head confused. The red skin of the creature looking darker than it really was with the lack of light in the room.

"I'm not approaching you if you are not comfortable with it 939." I huffed at the confused creature. That seemed to calm it down slightly. But it was still very defensive. "Woof I should have asked for some food before coming here. I'm hungry as hell."

I groaned closing my eyes and putting my head in my hands. Not looking at 939 he lunged at me, pinning me to the ground...

'Awww shit I'm probably fucked...'