Chapter 16

106'S P.O.V

  'Great another D-Class. How fun.' I mentally groaned. The thought of dealing with another human pleading for me to spare them was getting boring when it kept going like this. 'Hold on- this one is weird...'

  I watched as she waltzed into my cell, looking around the black stained room. Probably looking for me. Tho she seemed slightly nervous, there was no evidence of fear. Weird.

   "Hey, 106! Where you at?" She called out. She seemed to be growing bored. "I have better shit to do than this! Just come talk to me a bit so I can leave. I'm hungry and there is a buffet calling for me."

She was given special privileges from the owners of this place? Why? She seemed like a normal D-Class, well all except the attitude and the lack of fear, but still.

I teleported right behind her. Blocking her way to the door, just in case things went south.

"What do ya want?" I grouched out. She quickly turned to look at me, startled, but not afraid.

"The 'doctors' here want me to try and bond with you. As I, apparently, have an ability to 'tame' the entities here. Which I don't have no power! It's just me being thoughtful to them..." She spat a few words out with pure hatred and annoyance. The attitude on this one was fun.

"Bond huh? Weird." I grumbled. She looked bored again.

"682 is gonna kill me when I get back..." She hissed under her breath, but I caught it. She made friends with 682???

"Hold on. 682?" I asked, my interest slightly intrigued by this new development.

"Huh? Oh yeah, 682. I'm now his permanent cell mate due to a bond we have. Now I'm late to getting back and he's gonna be hella mad." She explained. Her e/c iris' looking around the room some more. She's weird, I see why 682 keeps her around, sorta.

"Well then you should go on your marry way! As I don't do 'bonding'." I explained. She forced out a sassy laugh.

"Let me explain something to you "Old Man". 682 is planning an escape! I want to make alliances with as many entities as I can to help... expand... the chance of escape. You want in or not. I haven't had to tell this to any other entity, but I'll give you an exception. Due to you being just another human... sorta, but with some strange ass abilities." She explained with a snappy attitude. Yeah, I definitely see why 682 keeps her around, and escape does sounds wonderful... guess I'll be in on it.

  "Alright fine. I'll be in, but this doesn't make us friends." I spat out the word friends. That word is the worst.

   "Alrighty then! I'll come by soon to explain more. And I'll share the news with 682." I said as she walked over to the cells door, and knocked on it. "Alright doc I'm done. Let me go now!"

   The door opened up only a few seconds later. And she waltzed out. What a weird thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S P.O.V

   "682 I'm back!~" I called out as I walked I to the cell. But 682 wasn't here?