Authors Note

Hello my beloved readers, 

I am so sorry for my absence, I have been so busy with classes and work it's been hard to keep up with what I love and honestly I miss it.

When I started A Race To Linka Loud the intent was for it to be a......smut..... plain and simple with all the knitty gritty. But I've been thinking and I've been writing RTLL ended up becoming a part of a 4 book project series and I don't think anyone really noticed :D And by the time anyone did it would have been so confusing and convoluted with so many plot holes.

So I've decided to rewrite it as it was intended. As part of a series

I'm going to give everyone a little bit of background

The series is called Beyond, and it follows the lives of extraordinary teens living in a world that has no idea of the beings, let alone the danger that lives in the shadows, and is trying to emerge. It's up to them to save the world and eventually open the eyes that have been closed for so long.

The series starts off In New York City

before making its way to

Amity Falls

Republic City

and 

Royal Woods

If you understand the assignment then you should already know where this is going

There is no particular order in which the series should be read just yet so I'm leaving the original Race To Linka Loud published. The rewrite is just going to be a lot more clearer than what it is now there will be updates and I plan on finishing this ASAP now that it's holiday break.

Thank you all for being so patient.