31 What Are You Doing Here

This chapter will be a short one

"You two know each other?"
"Uhhhhhhh"

•••

Still, in shock Linka, shook her head and nodded. "He and my brother used to date, they broke up the night of the party, uh Sam what are you doing here?" Linka looked at him to answer her question and he only nodded.

"Mikey is my step-cousin, His brother Donnie is my moms' sister's son I've been crashing here since the party," Sam said sitting down on the couch and dropping his head into his hands.

"Yeah and eating my food," Mikey said bitterly with his arms crossed. Sam jumped up in defense.
"It's not my fault you don't go grocery shopping"

"DUDE! I just moved in! I've got No money and barley any food my dads only sent me here with so much of both or did you forget" Mikey said walking up to Sam and tapping his forehead, he rolled his eyes and walked past him and towards the back.

Linka POV
Sam and Mikey don't look as close as one would think it. Come to think of it I hardly ever heard Sam talk about his cousins he had like seven that he knew about, but only four he never talked about.

Wait a minute-

•••

"So Linka what are you doing here?" Sam asked He patted the spot next to him and while hesitant she went to go sit next to him.

"Mikey and I met up in the park we talked for a while and ended up coming back here so we could walk to school together" Sam nodded his head in and gave a slight sigh of relief.

"That makes sense, He seems to be adjusting just fine then, so I'm assuming you guys met at the party then" Linka nodded her head.

"Yeah actually, I accidentally bumped into him there and we kinda just hit it off then we met again at the park." Sam seemed to let her words sink in and then looked at her with slightly curious yet sad eyes.

"Has he mentioned me at all?" Sam asked. He noticed her frown almost instantly and a curious brow raised itself as he cocked his head to the side.

"Is everything Ok, Linka?" Linka opened her mouth but interrupted by the loud entrance of Mikey walking into the living room. "Alright who's ready to rock n' roll"

Sam and Linka turned their heads to Mikey he had a big cocky grin on his face. He had his orange bandanna tied loosely around his neck hiding his tattoo and wore a white New York baseball jersey shirt that was unbuttoned revealing the white t-shirt he wore underneath he wore a pair of black khaki joggers and all-white retro Jordan 13s Linka looked in awe while Sam looked slightly impressed.

"Well, you look nice," Sam said in a rather impressed tone, Mikey scoffed a bit did a turn showing off his outfit in the full effect and walked towards the kitchen. "Nice is an understatement, my dear cousin I guarantee you I will be the hottest new kid at Royal Woods High School fashion-wise and let's face it." He said as he leaned over the counter and placed his hand on his chin.

"No one could possibly resist these freckles, I've got this in the bag," Mikey said he walked over to the oven and pulled out a tray of what looked like dumplings Linka had walked over to the island that separated the living room from the kitchen and sat in one of the high chairs.

"I hate to break it to ya Mikey but with two of my brothers still being students and one coming to high school in about a year nobody will spare you a second glance." Linka said lamely Sam nodded his head with her in agreement.

"If you aren't insanely popular or one of her 10 siblings good luck trying to get noticed," Sam said as he stretched out on the couch and got comfortable he pulled out his phone and began playing on it. Mikey seemed to lose confidence before he got an idea.

"Hey, Lin how much attention would I get if I made a grand over the top entrance?" Mikey asked as he handed her a plate with the dumpings on them, She examined the dumpling curiously and shrugged. "Depends on what you mean by grand? Hey What exactly is this? It looks like a dumpling" she said examining the doughy treat, Mikey grinned and shook his head.

"Don't ask me, see for yourself" Linka furrowed her brows before taking a bite from the curious dumpling when as soon as the contents hit her taste buds a flurry of flavor rushed throughout her body and she instantly wanted more she let out a chirp of approval and stuffed the rest of the dumpling in her mouth, and began consuming what was left on the plate making sure to savor the flavor.

Meanwhile, Mikey laughed at her reaction. "That there is pizza gyoza, I used to work at a place called Murakami back in New York the owner may have been blind but he taught me everything I know and enhanced everything I had already known"

Linka saw the faint smile on his face as he reminisced from his life in New York she couldn't help but wonder what else his life was like.

"Hey, Mikey, What idea did you have for your grand entrance?"

Mikey's face morphed into a sly grin as he bent down and pulled up a skateboard with so many stickers and spray paint art on it all she could do is marvel at how colorful it was. Mikey smirked at her expression.

"I was simply planning on putting on showing the students of Royal Woods High School how Michelangelo Hamato rolls"

•••

Hello lovely readers 

*someone throws a shoe at me* 

I deserved that. Anyway now that I'm home from school for the holidays but I can finally update a few stories and figure out the future of what I want to do in regards to Race to Linka Loud.

I've decided to make it a book in a crossover series I'm working on that takes places in 4 Nick cartoons If anyone can guess all 4 shows I'll put them in as a recurring character in the story of their choosing except for this once since its almost done. 

But in regards to the current story I have already planned out the rest of the chapters and I am in the process of writing them now, the chapters will be longer say about 16-26 pages maybe longer all depends on if I wanna add an illegal cliffhanger or not. 

But right now all I'm asking if everyone is patient with me RTLL will be updated soon just hold on tight.

Thank You