New Stories!! Coming to a wattpad near you!!

Ok so recently I've been working on some new stories BWWM and AMBW I'm interested in these stories because Sistas need love too and honestly because I'm completely invested with the characters and the antics they be getting up to

  "Like baby did you just tamper with the birth control"

 "Honeeeyyyyyyy you should have drugged his ass now look at ya, tied up to the bedpost"

" lord maybe this b*tch was just born stupid"

Like these stories are good Maybe I should write my own WHICH I DID gotta new story called Boundless out I'm still writing future chapters but I've got high hopes for it. I'm also writing two AMBW first one is called Defying The Odds and the second one is called Bangtan X.....that second one should be pretty self-explanatory with Kpop fans if not its a story about BTS and Monsta X Bangtan X is purely for fun so please, in general, don't kill me when I publish it I'm still new I've only been here officially since mid April early May I had a dog before this man AND WE WERE HAPPY!😭😭😭😭😭😭

But anyway without further delay sneak peeks to Defying The Odds and Bangtan X

DEFYING THE ODDS (AMBW)

"You can't avoid them both forever Key, This is the most that wankers talked to me since our parents got married and I'm ready to bash his fookin head in" Domonic groaned as he childishly stomped his foot and pouted as Keyon snatched her new white long sleeve shirt dress away from him.

"Let me try it on, please?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. Keyon scoffed and shook her head and gestured for him to turn around. "You don't have the legs to pull this off puppy" 

Domonic chopped at her and turned around; King who was raiding her make-up bag for eyeliner turned around before she started to change. "But seriously Keyon-"

Keyon gasped and turned in King's direction. "Holy shit King called me by my real name, This must be serious," she said sarcastically King sucked his teeth turned around in his seat. 

"Yes dumbo now use those big ass ears of yours to listen to what I have to say"

Domonic choked on his water and tried to stop himself from laughing while King dodged a pair of pink Timberlands that missed him by an inch. "Ohh somebody is mad"

"Eat shit and die King"

"Eat shit and live Key"

END OF DEFYING THE ODDS SNEAK PEEK 

Lemme know what you think about that 

NEXT UP 

BANGTAN X

Yazmine and Shownu stormed into the lounge with an upset Hyungwon being comforted by Wonho and Jooheon and saw the rap line for BTS snickering to themselves. Shownu made a face and was about to say something to the three boys but Yazmine stopped him and stepped forward catching their attention in the process.

"Ok which one of you did it?" Yazmine asked crossing her arms

"Did what?" Namjoon asked curiously with a cocky smirk on his face

Shownu glared at the leader of the senior boy band and gestured for Hyngwon to step forward which he did. He lifted his head up and exposed his puffy eyes and swollen lips. "Which one of you told Hyungwon he looked like a wet stray dog when he wakes up from a nap"

Upon hearing Shownu say that the three boys burst out laughing and Shownu had to send Hyngwon out to avoid getting his feeling hurt even more than they already where. " I bet it was the one with the big ass nostrils" Jooheon stated pointing to Jhope who immediately stopped laughing and covered his nose Yoongi patted his shoulder and glared at Jooheon.

"How dare you talk about my Hobi" he said comforting the shocked man who looked at Yoongi. "Are my nostrils really that big?"

"No-"

"YES! They are bigger than Yazmine's bank account" Jooheon said causing Yazmine to gasp and look at him in shock while Shownu, Wonho, and Namjoon tried to stop themselves from laughing. Jooheon realized his words as he slowly turned to Yazmine.

"I-"

"DON'T WANNA HEAR IT" She shouted as she turned around "Bad enough I have to babysit 14 grown ass men OH no I just had to get my financial state exposed I'M TAKING A NAP FIX THIS YOURSELVES" and with that she closed the Lounge doors behind her"

END OF BANGTAN X SNEAK PEEK

Tell me if these are some stories that you or someone you know would be interested in. AGAIN Bangtan X is purely for fun I know the boys aren't like this in real life but yeah More updates to RTLL are coming soon so be ready for that.