28 Sober

I Don't smoke cigarettes but I know you like too.

Linka woke up the next morning to the sun beaming down on her face, and the sound of birds chirping it took her a moment to process the current state of her room. Clothes that she knew belonged to her and ones that didn't were tossed carelessly throughout her room indicting the night she had.

So I'll face an entire pack just to be there with you.

While Linka was trying to wrap her head around her current situation last night she heard a soft groan followed by a warm body pulling her closer she let out a sharp gasp as she pushed the person away and jumped out of her bed taking the blanket and sheets with her to cover her clearly, naked body. The sight before her eyes brought horror to her face And tears to her eyes.

•••
LINKA POV
There's a lot of horrible things you can wake up to, Waking up ass naked next to your older brother just so happens to be one of them
•••

Luke sat in Linka's bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Bedsheets were sprawled all over the place he let out a yawn and looked at the white-haired girl giving her a lazy smile formed on his face. "Mornin' how'd you sleep?"

And I never fall for girls, But you got me tripping

Linka stared at her brother in disbelief as she tried to wrap her head around what was happening, memories from last night began to flash through her head Sam and Luke breaking up, meeting Mikey, dancing with Clare, the dispute with Ronaldo, the cups. Everything came together until they stopped at a specific moment.

********FlashBack********

Don't know if its the Hennessy thats got you your honesty, oh, I hope you still mean what you say when the sun comes up.

The kiss was hot, he gripped her waist tightly never wanting to let her go, the party was slowly losing momentum and they were hidden away from the remaining ragers.

Oh, I hope it's not the alcohol That makes me think I want it all Oh, I just hope I still mean what I say When the night is up.

A part of them knew it was wrong but the alcohol in their system told them to throw caution to the wind, and they did she pulled away and shook her head trying to find the sense to say no. "We can't do this it's not right"

He kissed her again and smirked. "Just for tonight lets not think about what's right or what's wrong"

Will I want you when I'm sober? Sober, sober. Will I want you when it's over?
Over, over

"Tonight, Allow me to lead you into nothing but a world of pure desire, you'll never forget". And so he leads her up the stairs where they both subcame to the element of ruin masked by the promise of desire.

Will you want me when you're sober? Sober, sober

Will you want me when it's over? Over, over

********End of FlashBack********

Linka had a nauseating feeling building up in her stomach, her body shaking in panic as she closed her eyes as her grip on the sheets that hid her body from the sleepy yet lusty gaze of her brother got tighter, she let out a shaky breath and kept her eyes closed. "Luke, please tell me last night didn't happen"

Linka POV

I desperately hope he says no it didn't happen, this was all just some horrible nightmare and you're still asleep sis. I hoped that's what he would say but no....

.....

Luke gave a flirtatious grin and licked his lips as he too recalled the memories from last night. "I'm glad to say it wasn't, I've got the scratch marks on my back to prove it. Why? Would you like to reenact last night's events?"

Hearing those words caused Linka to run to her red Ace Savy trashcan and throw up the contents in her stomach she gave out a few good heaves before throwing up again this time tears fell from her eyes she felt a hand on her naked back trying to comfort her but she swatted it away in a sloppy motion.

"Don't touch me" she whispered in a broken voice. Luke had a sad look on his face as he looked at the girl crying into the trashcan where she released her insides she turned to him and seeing her the way she was broke him on the inside. The room was silent as Luke stared at her and Linka remained crying silently into the trash as the realities of her world and the trusting protectant barriers she had for her brother slowly disintegrated into a fine dust.

As the memories slipped away from the world she so well knew, she closed her eyes and said goodbye to her innocence, her privacy, the very self-image that defines Linka. Somehow, she had to develop a new individual who had the ability to prosper and to apply the experiences from her last development into her new evolution.

She stood up and Luke quickly followed, he reached for her but she stepped back, unable to make eye contact she made room for him. "Luke I think you need to leave."

A wave of confusion washed over him as he tried to reach out to her. "Linka can we talk first, I can explain"

Linka shook her head. "The last thing I want to do is speak to you." With that, she escaped his presence with a swift jog that left an eerie atmosphere. He stood there, alone, isolated with only his guilt and shallow breathes to reiterate to him he was still alive. Her words cut through his body like a freshly sharpened machete. His guilt devoured him. Establishing the dark clouds inside the mental facilities that conjured up the very same diabolical thoughts.

Without a word, he gathered his clothes walked out of the room closing the door behind him leaving. Linka had escaped to the bathroom locking the door behind her she was left to thoughts which formed an empty feeling the once warm room became bone-cold as she slid down the door clutched her head as she cried, that was all she could do the brother she once knew was gone and so was her innocence she wondered how she got here of all places.

Linka slowly stood up and dropped the sheet that covered her body to the floor so that it pooled around her feet, she stepped out of the pooled up sheet and tuned on the shower waiting until the water was hot enough so she could get in.

Linka PoV

When I got in the shower I stood under the hot water and let it wash over my body, It burned but I didn't care I picked up my washcloth and lathered it with soap once it was completely soaped up I began to scrub my body until it was red and raw.

I didn't want a trace of last night to be left on my body more tears seemed to fall from my eyes as I turned off the water and sat in the tub on my knees.

...

Linka had never felt more lost she had no idea what came next and she was too scared to find out.

Will you want me when it's over, over?

••••
That's all for updates on this chapter for now I'm sorry it's been so long but thank you all for reading regardless I've gotta go back to school so stories will be put on a hiatus effective

March 8 2020
Until summer break.

Thank you for your patience