18

"COME ON GUYS WERE GONNA BE LATE FOR LANES SHOW" Loki yelled up the stairs texting on his phone, some things just never change.

"Not our fault" Linka said walking out the door.

"Yeah Lynn's the one who's taking to long" Luke said following after her.

"I had to save him from a fashion fail twice and i almost gave up but he's dressed finally" Loni said groaning in exhaustion following after his siblings.

"Will you all quite Your crying I'm dressed ain't I?" Lynn asked rhetorically as he stepped out of the house in a single red V-Neck and black jeans and red sneakers.

"Yeah after 6 Hours Lanes show starts in 20 minuets you took longer then Linka on prom night" Loki said yelling out the door.

"YOUR POINT?" He yelled back.

"IT WAS PROM NIGHT!!!" Everyone in the house yelled at Lynn.

"Ah shove it up your own wazoos" he said crossing his arms and pouting.

Loki Rolled his eyes turned to his white haired Gran Gran with a paper list.

"Alright Gran Gran here's a list of things you need to get you through the night, It's Lars' night to watch TV so don't let the twins or Levi tell you other wise, Leon's asleep In Linkas room because Levi can't be trusted when familiar adults are out of the house he likes to conduct his experiments on his siblings-"

"IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE" Levi yelled.

"SENDING YOUR BROTHER TO A DIMENSION OF GIANT THERMO SEEKING LEECHES IS NOT SCIENCE LEVI WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS" Loki yelled back up at him Levi didn't say anything followed by a sigh from Lars.

"Anyway the pets have been fed and-"

Gran-Gran stopped him mid sentence.

"I'll be fine Loki go on with your brothers and sister and I'll watch your brothers, I took care of you all When your parents would go out and I'll take care of them when you go out just be sure to throw the loudest party ever" she said Loki laughed and hugged his Gran Gran.

"Will do Gran Gran See you at midnight" He said leaving the house and getting into the car with his siblings.

"Who's ready to hear Lane spew dirty jokes about his boyfriend and Lynn's extravagant masturbation all over the coffee table" Loki said laughing causing the entire car to erupt in laugher except Lynn.

"That was a long time ago" Lynn protested blushing a blistering red.

"It was last week ya slime ball" Linka giggled making her brothers laugh harder.

"It'll Be wicked if he opens with that" Luke said holding his stomach.

"He's not gonna open it with it" Lynn said slapping his brother.

••••

"I can't believe he opened with it" Lynn said hiding his head in shame as the entire laughing yapper laughed up a storm.

"Haha we get it bro you're an Ariana Grande Fan, but did you have to express it all over the communal coffee table? We put our feet on that for Christ sakes no one wants their feet covered in your manly man milk" Lane said, Linka heaved in a gulp of air before expelling it in laughter, she leaned over into Luke's shoulder who was laughing and patting Lynn on his back.

"Now I Grew up in house full of 11 kids 10 being boys and myself and one being a female my darling little sister, and I gotta say I feel for her all that testosterone she can't even sleep with out a dick fight happening down the hall on who gets to the bathroom first and trust me that bathroom ain't worth fighting for just ask the germaphobe of the family" the crowd was lapping up Lynn's jokes like gold and he was loving it and Linka couldn't help but laugh at the dick fight joke.

Lane sat down on the stool and drank a gulp from his water bottle and sighed.

"Now folks I'm not gonna lie I am a homosexual male my boyfriend is in the crowd right now and I've never seen him look gayer at my jokes" the crowd laughed but Mannie laughed the hardest blowing him a kiss which Lane caught and planted on his cheek causing the females in the crowd to awe.

"Haha hey babe remember when we watched that film on Homosexuals, boy we'd fit In especially me I'm the right size" the room was never full of a laugh and Lane just kept going and going until his little comedic heart was full.

"Alas dear audience its time to wrap it up and I don't just mean my set...but no seriously it was my pleasure to bust on your bellies, I bid you all farewell but I leave you with this, Don't bust on your coffee tables" You could hear Lynn's groaning over the heaving laughter of Lanes jokes.

"I had a feeling he'd come for you again" Linka said wiping away a tear of laughter, Loki held back a choke of laughter as Lynn groaned.

"Linka that wasn't very nice" Loni said stifling a laugh.

"It's not her fault Lynn got busted for busting on the table honesty it's just willy not her fault" Luke said Linka and Loki let out screams of laughter keeled over each other while Lynn just grumbled in annoyance.

"Ah come on relax bro it's nothing but Love" The siblings looked and saw Lane and Mannie walking from backstage.

Linka lit up in excitement and ran towards her brother.

"Lane you were amazing up there you I couldn't stop laughing" Lane wrapped his arms around her and picked her up giving her a big squeeze hug causing her to laugh he put her down and ruffled her hair.

"Ah thanks sis that means a lot" He laughed, Mannie smirked and his brothers stood around him telling him how great he was.

"Doesn't get any better then this" he said, pretty soon a crowd of girls Came flocking to the Comedic loud brother begging for autographs and attention.

"Woah ladies settle down, go on with out me guys I'll catch you at home tomorrow I'm spending the night at Mannies" he said sighing autographs left and right.

"Alright bro be safe" Luke said

"Wrap it up" Loki laughed

"You know I do" Lane cracked.

"He's lying" Mannie quipped causing the loud siblings to burst into laughter.

"Haha see you at home Lane" Linka giggled as she was the last to leave and sliding into the van next to Luke falling asleep instantly.