24

Linka walked into the kitchen in search of a Clare having had been separated five minutes ago only to find Sam sitting in a fetal position crying his eyes out. Springing into action Linka immediately sat on the floor next to him.

"Sam...Are you okay? What happened? Do you need me to get Luke?" Sam laughed bitterly as he looked up and whipped tears away from his puffy red eyes humming in discontent.

"Don't bother getting him Linka, he's the reason I'm like this hell it might even be my fault too. we broke up"

•••

Sam and Luke broke up!?!? This is not okay I've got to find Luke and figure out what happened their relationship can't end like this.

•••

"No...there's no way you guys could be broken up...Y-you both love each other. I have to find Luke" Linka was readying herself to get up and go look for her brother but was stopped by Sam, and even though his eyes were puffy and sad he managed to smile as he shook his head at her.

"Don't" he simply said.

Shock and disbelief formed on Linka's face as Sam pulled away from her and stood up he glared down at the white-haired girl for a moment giving her a look she didn't quite understand before sighing in defeat and offered her a hand to help her up which she took.

Sam always had a soft spot for Linka for as long as he could remember she was always so sweet and innocent despite having ten crazy over the top brothers that could switch from overprotective barbarians to crazed party animals even someone who hasn't know them long could see there was no in between.

She doesn't know about the inappropriate affection her brother or maybe even brotherS harbor for her, She was innocent in all of this so who was he to be mad and take his anger out on her. Luke was to blame for this and he knew just how he was going to pay.

"Linka I appreciate you for wanting to get Luke and I back together... really I do. I know all you want is for your brothers and the people that they're with to be happy" Linka nodded as he cupped her cheek and gently traced her freckles with his thumb giving her a smile as he moved his hand to the top of her head.

"While I admire you for your effort Luke and I had problems we just couldn't ignore anymore at one point we stopped caring about the other like we used to and it just got to be... too much for either of us to handle. Don't be upset over something that was ultimately our own fault okay"

Linka seemed reluctant at first to accept his words but sighed. "Okay I understand"

:::

...All too well at that...

:::

"Good, I hope we can still be friends even after all this, Can we?" he asked innocently. Linka nodded her head and flashed him a big smile.

"Of course we can and I promise I won't tell Luke" Sam laughed a bit and smiled at her.

"You wanna hang back with me for a bit and talk some more?" Linka looked between Sam and the party that was still raging on and shook her head as she turned back to him.

"I can't I got separated from Clare earlier. One minute we're dancing it up and the next I can't find her" Sam smiled at the gestures she made to further animate her explanation on her missing friend and how the two got separated.

"Well, I hope you find her. If you need help you know where to find me" Linka nodded her head and gave Sam a quick hug before she ran out of the kitchen. Sam's smile dropped a bit as he pulled out his phone.

As Linka ran out of the kitchen in a search to find Clare she bumped into someone on her way. Almost falling backward on to the ground strong hands grabbed on to her waist before gravity could do its worst.

"Sorry" Linka mumbled as she let out an embarrassed chuckle. "I wasn't watching where I was going"

The stranger who had her in his hold let out a laugh of his own as he let her go. "You're fine I wasn't looking where I was going either I'm trying to find my step-cousin" he grinned scratching the back of his neck innocently. Linka took a moment to look him over and had to admit he was drop-dead gorgeous he was tall and had medium brown skin, his eyes were a pretty amber.

His hair was curly shaved undercut style dyed light brown but you could tell that his original hair color was some type of darker brown, he wasn't super skinny nor was he super buff but instead somewhere in the middle working his way up; either way, he looked pretty strong. His outfit consisted of an orange bandana tied around his neck, a white wife beater, black cargo shorts, and orange Nike Air Force 1s. To tie his entire look together his face was the cute little freckles he had on his face.

Linka felt her face heat up the longer she stared at him, shaking her head she extended her hand out to greet him. "I'm Linka" she smiled. He looked at her with curiosity and took her hand; it was so small compared to his and he had to admit that he kind of liked this feeling.

"The names Michelangelo Hamato, but you can just call me Mikey" Linka was about to say something but someone had beaten her to the punch.

"You sure moved on fast, huh Linka?"

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this super late update a lot happened one event, in particular, I graduated June 15th so yayyyyy downside is my phone is cracked something fierce and I've most recently been locked out of it due to the glitching so much it kept putting in the wrong password. So certain stories won't have pictures I'm on my laptop until I can get my new phone or at least a backup.

I also wanna say R.I.P to Cameron Boyce I'm still shocked that he's gone so the only thing I have to say is thank you, Cameron, for just being you aside from Zuri, Luke was someone that I could relate to in more ways than one.

Sorry if this was a little bit of a bummer but new chapters are coming soon. At first, I had to be sure where this story was going now all there is to do is get there.