13

Linka walked into the house and saw none of her other brothers were home.

Loki and Loni were probably out getting stuff for the party.

Lane was at his boyfriend Mannies house.

Lynn had football practice today and then soccer practice afterwards.

Lars has at his young morticians club.

Lexx And Leif we're at their Lime boys campsite for The Whole day

Levi was with some colleagues of his and Leon was still in school.

So that meant Luke had to be home since he had practice yesterday and had no errands or gigs to run.

She made her way up stairs to Luke and Lanes room she pressed her ear to the door to see if she heard anything and sure enough she heard the strumming of a guitar.

She knocked a few times and waited for him to say come in, she walked in and saw Luke sitting in his purple bean bag chair with his guitar in hand.

"Hey Linka what's up?" He said strumming and tuning his guitar, Linka shook her head and sat down on his bed.

"Nothing really I just wanted to talk to you" She said look away.
"About What?" He asked a not noticing her strange behavior.

"Well I just wanted to talk to you about...uh Sam" Luke didn't even bother hiding the look of annoyance and disgust on his face which made linka a little cautious.

"I noticed you and him had been fighting lately and it seems that they're getting worse" She explained, Luke rolled his eyes.

"Yeah and? So what if they're getting worse he's the one making a big deal out of nothing" Luke protested angrily plucking the stings in his guitar.

"Look you're relationship isn't my business but you are , Luke after every fight you have you leave and don't come back until late late nights, I'm awake at those times Luke and I smell you, you reek of booze and sex and I'm worried one day you're gonna walk out that door and not come back" She said Linka felt the tears she'd been holding back finally fall and they wouldn't stop.

Luke looked at his sister and realized what he was doing, he didn't know this was affecting her he didn't even want to imagine how it was affecting his brothers if they'd known Luke shook his head and moved next to linka on the bed.

"I'm sorry Linka I didn't realize I was affecting those around me, I won't go out like that anymore I promise" he said pulling her into a hug and wiped away her tears.

"Your my big brother Luke and I love you I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have all of you in my life" She said pulling away from the hug.

Luke cupped her cheek and pressed his forehead against hers softly smiling.
"I'm not going anywhere Linka count on that" He said looking into her eyes, Linka smiled and nodded her head.

Both of them laughed with their heads still pressed together while they were mid laugh the door swung open.

"Luke I wanted to talk to...you"

The door opened and revealed Sam, he'd caught the attention of the two siblings and his face morphed into one of disgust and anger.

Luke and Linka got up and he wrapped his arm around her both smiling but Luke held more of a sneak twisted smile instead of the innocent one his sister held.

"Linka and I were just having a talk, she said she was worried about me" Luke explained as Linka nodded.

Luke removed his arm from her shoulder and gently pushed her.
"Go on down stairs and watch TV be sure to turn the volume up" Luke said with fake enthusiasm.

-•-•-

Meanwhile Clare knocked on the small red apartment door and it opened.

She was greeted by Ronaldo who had bags under his eyes but they immediately popped open upon seeing her.

"Clare!!! Uh is Linka with you?" he asked freaking out as he zoomed out of the apartment looking left and right for his white haired girlfriend but saw no sign of her.

"No she's not and rightfully so I didn't want her to have to see this" Clare said losing up her hand.

Ronaldo turned back confused
"See wha-"
"Oof oof"
Without any warning Clare pimp slapped him and bitch slapped him on the other She was about to go for a combo when Ronaldo stopped her offending hand.

"What the HELL CLARE" he barked referring to his now swelling cheeks.
"What the hell indeed Ronaldo who the hell do you think you are?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"What are you talking about?" He asked with out warning Clare went for her Pimp-Bitch slap combo causing Ronaldo to cry out at how hard she slapped him.

"Stop slapping me damnit" he growled Clare held up Her hand and he coward in fear.
"Good now that I got attention, I'm talking about Linka why have you been blowing her off and ignoring her calls" Clare asked.

Ronaldo looked at her and sighed.
"I can't tell you Clare, you're just gonna run off and tell linka and I can't have you doing that" he said leaning up against the yellow wall.

"Why not thats the whole point of me looking out for my best friend" Clare said stopping her foot, Ronaldo didn't have a chance to say anything when a tall boy with medium brown skin and braids pulled back into a ponytail emerged from the apartment.

"Hey look Ron my ma needs me to come Home right away I gotta babysit my little sister" he said texting on his phone.

"Javen?" The boy looked up with wide eyes.
"Baby, hey what are doing here?" He asked walking over to Clare leaning down and kissing her on the cheek.

"I could be asking you that" she said crossing her arms, Javen gave her a smile laughed taking her hand.

"I told you I was helping a friend out with something today, Ronaldo said he needed help with-" Javen was cut off by Ronaldo's excessive coughing.

Javen looked at him like he was crazy.
"I can't even tell my girl, Man that's messed up" he said frowning at Ronaldo.

"She's gonna run and tell linka if you do" Ronaldo said, Javen looked between them both and sighed.

"It's okay Jav at least I know you wanna tell me" She said smiling up at him.

"Ronnie I don't know what you're hiding but If you have any sense you'll stop keeping secrets from your girlfriend" she said sadly.

"You mean like you?" He asked tilting his head towards Javen, she looked at him and shook her head.

"No not like, come Jav I want you to meet someone"
With that being said Clare and Javen left leaving Ronaldo to himself