VI

Linka walked down the stairs in her Ace savvy pajamas which where black cotton shorts with Ace cards on them and a tank top with a black spade in the middle.

She also had the robe because she knew her brothers would send her back up stairs to put it on, When she got down stairs she saw her younger brothers and Loni layed about Loni was on the floor propped up against the couch.
Lexx was sleeping on his left side and Leif was on the right both of the had the same cute tired expression on their faces.

Levi was sleeping with an encyclopedia in his lap and Lars was sleeping in the single couch with Grisselda and his bats while Leon was sleeping with his blanket next to levi.

The scene was so adorable she couldn't help but take a picture of the sweet moment.

"Linka" Linka sighed and turned around to see her older brothers sitting at the table.
"Can't we just hold this off?" She asked shyly.

"No" they all said, Linka stomped her foot and sat down at the table with her brothers.

"Before we start are mom and dad really that mad they had to send in you guys?" Linka asked playing with her fingers.
"Mom and dad aren't here dude" Luke chuckled lightly from the other side of the table.

"Wait what, why'd you make it seem they were still here?" She asked annoyed, Lynn patted her head.

"Me and Lane were gonna come and remind you but you shot us out of a Canon in period rage" Lynn said with out even looking linka punched her brother in the cheek causing him to fall out of the chair.

"Ow"
"Linka!" Loki said sternly, Links gave him a what did I do look and sat back in her seat.

"Since mom and dad are out on vacation they'll be gone for two weeks and since you got in a fight use those Jackie Chan fists of yours" Lane laughed as Loki pointed at her hands.

"You've been suspended for the remainder of this week and two more next week." Linka frowned and didn't say anything.

"Mom and dad don't have to know about this but you aren't going to be sitting around the house and do nothing" Lane picked up while Luke tossed her some fingerless gloves.

She caught them with ease and held them up.
"What are these for?"

"You're going to be helping me and the band at gigs and practices and run errands with me for the next seven days" Luke said smirking Linka almost screamed what but realized her other brothers were sleeping in the living room.

"Fine I won't be lifting anything heavy will I?" Luke chuckled telling her she was lifting.

"Think of it as a filler for gym you won't be in class for seven days" Lynn joked, Linka growled and was about to punch Lynn but the simultaneous call of her name from her other three brothers stopped her.

She growled and crossed her arms.

"Alright fine" she mumbled crossing her arms.

"Rockin practice starts at noon" Luke said winking at her.

"Great now that's settled go on to sleep Linka Ali" Lane laughed, Linka nodded and gave her brothers hugs and kisses on the cheeks before going upstairs.

Linka pov

"You know That wasn't so bad I mean mom and dad won't find out and I'll have something to do instead of lounging around all day who knows this might be fun"

End of pov

Linka was about to climb into bed when a knock came from the other side of the door.

"Come in" she said, taking off her socks her door opened to reveal Luke, he had changed into his pajamas which were simply old purple sweats and no shirt.

Linka had to admit her brother was well built and almost as tall as Loki and Loni who were about 5'9 son that made Luke 5'8 they were easily the tallest louds in the family but her younger brothers still had time.

"What's up little sis can we talk for a bit?" Links thought about it for a minute and nodded.

"Sure what did you wanna talk about?" Luke closed the door and sat on the bed next to linka,he was quite for a while then turned to her with a serious look.

"Well I wanted to know what the fight you had at school was about" he said, Linka frowned and looked down at her feet and crossed her arms.

Luke sighed.
"I tried asking Loki but he had to rush over to BeBes and I tried asking Lynn and Lane but Lane was talking to Mannie on the phone and Lynn was in a brawl with Lars so you're my only source" he said, Linka looked away and didn't say anything causing look to sigh.

He looked around the room and saw the ninja turtle he bought her earlier from the mall, he smirked and grabbed it fling his arms around her shoulder laughing catching her off guard.

"Luke what the-"
"Come on Linka tell your bro what's wrong and I'll take you out for pizza" Linka looked at her brother and the turtle and laughed.

"Alright alright it's strange how you and Mikey sound alike" Linka caved, Luke shrugged.

"I get that a lot now spill" Links rolled her eyed and told her brother what had happened at lunch about Martha and the twins and how she 'stole' his vest and he listened.

"And then she slapped me my face stings" Linka said bitterly crossing her arms.

"Harsh sis,but you shouldn't let people get to you especially my groupies they're brutal" he said bringing her in to lay her head on his shoulder

"Yeah can't put up much of a fight though that Ren girl couldn't even handle a behind the leg arm twist" Links said laughing
"Or you just watch to much wrestling, but seriously no more fights leave those fists at home" Luke said getting up and heading towards the door.

"And remember you're Loud through and through no one puts that much energy into a dog pile on dad except you" linka and Luke laughed and she nodded.

"Thanks Luke good night"
"Love ya sis"