10

Linka woke up early around 7:20am and just as she suspected the House was a harsh chilling cold, She groaned in dismay as she climbed out of bed with all her blankets wrapped around her body and opened her window.

She could feel her room heating up from the hot Saturday air just outside and sighed peacefully.

She removed her blankets and went to her dresser pulling out an heavy orange zip up hoodie and thick grey sweat pants, she put on a pair of white fuzzy socks and orange slides she looked herself over in her mirror and nodded.

Linka pov

I don't usually like waking up early in the morning on a Saturday but since mom and dad aren't here and none of my brothers can cook to save their lives I have to step in.

Plus Leon likes to wake up at this time and come in my room, just to sleep in my bed I don't know why he does it but I don't mind.

End Pov

Linka opened her door and right on time said four year old was standing at her door.

His blonde hair was messy from sleeping and he had his light purple blanket in his hand, he yawned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes but his young body wouldn't allow him causing him to close his eyes and nodded his head to the side yawning louder.

"Good morning Leon" Linka said picking him up, he yawned and gave a tired smile.

"I want mushwooms and tomatoes" he yawned and gave into his battle with sleep falling asleep against her shoulder.

Linka smiled softly and laid her youngest brother on her bed and covered him with his blanket.

"Sure thing little bro" she grabbed the pink book of poems Lars made her and her phone and headed down the steps.

When she made it to the kitchen the first thing she did was turn on the stove and oven.

Linka pov

The stove and oven tend to take a while to heat up so I turn those on first.

Dad forgets that sometimes and by the time it's time for dinner we're starving cause we waited so long and end up ordering pizza.

Think I'll do that for dinner tonight.

End Pov

Linka made her way over to the refrigerator and pulled out a 300 carton of eggs.

A large tub of butter, left over ham, bell peppers,Salmon and chicken Crocketts, Tomatoes,Mushrooms, milk and hash browns

She set those ingredients off to the side and made a dash for the pantry pulling out pancake batter, She pulled out two cookie sheets, three large frying pans and a large mixing bowl.

She grabbed a knife and spoon and walked over to the stove to check to see if it was hot enough, when she felt the heat radiating on to her hand she nodded.

"Let's get cracking" she said to herself.

1 hour later - 8:20am

Linka placed the last two chicken and Salmon Crocketts on the last plate and smirked as she sat it on the table she placed her hands on her hips and basked at her accomplishment.

Linka Pov

I think I did a pretty great job.
I