37: Promise

Linka Journal

Monday, September 3, 20XX

Hey. It's me again Linka, Although you know that. I want to let you know something exciting happened today. I saw a poster for cheer tryouts and I decided to go for it this is something I've wanted from the second I stepped foot in Royal Woods High and I'm finally going for it Lynn is going to get me ready for Friday because those girls can be intense even though I heard from Lynn that their captan is a little shy she's ruthless, she's also one of his groupies so I need to be careful. In other news, Mikey came back today I honestly have to say I kinda missed him even though Clare doesn't notice it as I do but she and Javen spend together 24/7 and I get lonely, having Mikey around made me feel less lonely I guess I should probably talk to Clare about how I'm feeling were doing a quick video during lunch tomorrow I'll tell her afterward.

END OF ENTRY

Linka closed her journal and gave a content sigh she that was her 24th entry so far since she started journaling 8 days ago she wrote twice a day and she felt relieved that she had a place to write down how her day was and all the things she was feeling.

"Somethings you just can't say out loud" She mumbled as she tucked her journal behind her bed and underneath the frame, even though she had a room to herself she had the occasional brother sneak into her room and tamper with her personal belongings but now that she started journaling she would guard her secrets at all costs her first few entries were a little how does one say emotionally infused and very controversial they were things she didn't want to tell anyone until she was ready and she didn't know when that would be.

A brief knock sounded on Linka's door and Lynn popped his head in. "Hey, Links ya almost ready?"

Linka nodded her head. "Yeah let me just grab my shoes"

Linka picked up a pair of old dirty white sketchers she wore black joggers and an old yellow cropped muscle tank she tied her hair up into a bun and walked out of her room she did a quick jog down the stairs and walked through the kitchen to get to the back yard when she got there she saw Lynn with a wide grin on his face Linka gave a confused look before he spoke.

"Linka how nice of you to join me you're three minutes late," said sweetly

"Lynn it's just three minutes chillax," She said giving a quick trot down the two stairs Lynn let out a laugh as she walked up to him laughing as well.

"Yeah it's just three minutes right sis?" he laughed as he placed a hand on her shoulder Linka continued to laugh before Lynn caught her off guard and shouted. "THREE MINUTES MY ASS I WANT THREE SETS OF SUICIDES UP AND DOWN THIS BACK YARD AND I WANNA SEE YOU MOVE PRIM-MADONNA" He shouted scaring Linka in doing the suicides Lynn watched her sternly with his arms crossed and made sure she was doing them properly. He knew putting his siblings through his spring and summer boot camp would come in handy he clapped his hands and whooped.

"THATS RIGHT PRIM-MADONNA I WANNA SEE YOU SWEAT YOU'RE GONNA SWEAT OFF THAT SECOND PORTION OF BACON STUFFED CHICKEN AND THOSE BREAD ROLES YOU HAD FOR DINNER TONIGHT YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T NEED THAT CAUSE THE ROLLS GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR FAT ASS AND WATERMELON CRUSHING THIGHS RUN PRIMA PRIMA RUN"

Loni, Lexx, Leif, Lars, Lane, Levi, Luke, and Lane watched as Lynn put their sister through the wringer and we're thanking the heavens that weren't them running laps like that.

"Uhh, should we stop him?" Lars asked as he pointed at Lynn who was now sitting on Linkas back as he made her do push-ups

"No!" they all said shaking their heads as they watched the scene play out.