29 Park Encounter. 1

It had been two days since the party, Rita and Lynn Loud had returned from their trip and had no idea of the events that had happened in their absence but as they returned to their usual loud and chaotic home full of their beloved 11 children they noticed that it wasn't as loud as they had left it. They knew this and agreed to observe their children thoroughly before putting things out into the atmosphere.

Meanwhile that Monday Linka had finally come out of her room for the last day she had been holed up in her room only coming out for food, water, and to use the bathroom other than that she remained in her room not coming out even after the gentle coaxing from all except one of her brothers. She didn't mean to avoid all of them...just one of them.

When Linka came down the stairs jaws dropped from three of her older brothers at the sight of her outfit. Her long white hair wasn't being restrained by any hair ornaments as it gently framed her face, and defined the despondent look on her she had, she wore a dark orange crop top sweatshirt with a black rabbit head silhouette in the center showed off her toned and defined stomach thanks to all the dancing and fights with her brothers. She wore black denim high waisted shorts with medium fishnet leggings underneath, her shoes were black high top chucks her bookbag was slung over one shoulder. She wasn't a stranger to the shocked stares that she had received from her brothers but rolled her eyes.

"Hasn't anyone told you all staring is rude" She sighed in annoyance. Lynn was the first to speak up as he looked at his sister's choice in her wardrobe.

"Yeah, it was the same people that raised you, Links what's up in your choice of outfit?" He asked looking his sister up and down in confusion, She ignored his look and went to grab an orange.

" Yeah, sis I've never seen you look this sad before, It's because of the breakup isn't it?" Loni asked. Linka froze for a moment in her spot as she saw Luke walk out of the kitchen, his eyes widened as he looked her in the eye the room seemed to run cold despite her sweatshirt she couldn't bear to look at him nor did she know if she should still call him brother, he opened his mouth to say something but she was quick to turn away dismissing him and anything he had to say.

No matter how fake it felt she put on a weak smile of reassurance. "Guys I'm fine honesty, Yeah I'm still sore from the breakup hence why I haven't left my room until now but all I need is time and I'll be fine" her brothers looked at each other before nodding their heads deciding to let their little sister's emotions run its course.

"Lynn, Lane I'm gonna walk to school early. I want to walk by myself if it is okay with you both." Lynn and Lane had looks of concern on their face but they both decided to let their little sister go.

"Fine." They both reluctantly agreed Linka smiled and gave them both kisses on their cheeks before she said her goodbyes and walked out of the door. Once they heard the sound of the door closing the brothers instantly gathered around.

"Something other then the break up is bothering her." Lynn said.

"Yeah but the question is what could it possibly be?" Lane asked.

"Should we tell Loki and the others?" Loni asked worriedly.

"No!" Luke objected quickly drawing attention to himself. "I mean Loki yeah but the younger brothers no, this is something the youngest 5 can't help her with right now. " Luke said this and this had his brothers thinking but in reality, he had to keep what happened as contained as possible for Linka's sake he knew all his brothers weren't stupid if all of them found out he didn't care what happened to him but the damage Linka would take would strain what was left of their brother-sister relationship until it no longer existed, that is if it still existed.

He should have known better, having feelings for his sister was one thing but getting drunk and having sex was another while he knew she would have never returned his feelings, he knew even if she did they could never pursue a relationship without ridicule and judgment no matter the outcome he told himself that he'd only love her from afar and that's what he did until he took her to bed and now she can barely stand the sight of him. He was her brother she trusted him and he'd corrupted that in the worst way possible, It was his biggest regret.

Linka Pov

I had stopped at the park on my walk to school, I was in no rush school didn't start for another hour 45 minutes so I had decided to sit on the swings and think for a while before I began my walk.

...

Linka sat in the park alone gazed up at the sky her mind went blank and she was oblivious to her surroundings including the singular audience she had attracted who happened to be in the park with her.

Golden amber eyes studied her in amused curiosity wondering what about the sky grasped the girl's attention and why she looked so sad yet content during her sky gazing, gently the audience came upon her and placed a firm yet gentle hand on her shoulder careful not to spook her into an intense scare. Linka jumped a little at the sudden human contact and turned her head to see the cute boy from the party, his name instantly popped into her head and for the first time since the party, she felt happy.

Linka gave him a genuine smile.

"Mikey!"

•••
End of Chapter