38: Try Outs From Hell

Linka's Journal

Tuesday, September 4, 20XX

So I told Clare how I felt. It went well actually and we're going to hang out tonight and binge-watch Vampire Diaries we've never seen it before so we decided to watch it and see how it goes. Before I go I wanted to talk about something I haven't talked about in a while. Ronnie, In my last few entry's I wrote about how angry I was now that all that anger is gone it's just left me sad I can't bring myself to look at him and it hurts because I miss him so much and I keep wondering if I should give him a second chance. I'll see how things are after cheer tryouts I have to go now Clare is downstairs waiting

END OF ENTRY

Linka closed her journal and put it away before grabbing her blanket and a couple of pillows and headed downstairs when she got there she saw Clare grabbing a bowl of popcorn and soda from Lars, they noticed Linka enter the living room, Linka ruffled Lars' head and he gave a small smile.

"You watch The Vampire Diaries with us tonight Lars?" Linka asked as she sat down on the couch Lars shook his head and crossed his arms.

"Nothing in this cold and unfeeling world could get me to watch that train wreck with blood and fangs" he turned around and stomped his foot.

2 hours later

"When is she going to find out he's a vampire it's so obvious" Lars groaned out he was currently using Linkas lap as a pillow Clare was laid out in front of the TV fully invested in the show. "I think I just found my new husband" Clare said as she ate some more popcorn.

"Really Clare thats like your 34th husband, I'm telling Javen you're cheating on him with 34 different men" Linka joked Lars gave a small chuckle and Clare rolled her eyes as she sat pausing the TV as she did so

"First of all Linka he's number 25 and I wish you would, Cause If I go down you're going down with me," Clare said throwing a pillow at her Linka laughed as she caught the pillow and threw it back at her which she caught with ease. "You're aims gotten pretty good"

Linka started off Clare nodded her head and flipped her hair while Linka and Lars rolled their eyes. "Thank you"

"But how am I going down with you if I am single" Linka shouted dramatically standing up on the couch and placing her hands on her hips Clare gave an asthmatic gasp and covered her mouth and shook her head.

"No it can't be" she chocked out as she fainted backward

"YES MEANING I CAN FANTASIZE ABOUT ALL 20 OF MY FUTURE HUSBANDS AND FACE NO CONSEQUENCES MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh hey, the Pizzas here," Linka said as she jumped off the couch acting as though she hadn't just been laughing like a maniac a few moments ago she opened the door and revealed the boy with pretty green eyes wearing a Gus' games and grubs pizza delivery uniform and he was currently thanking every single higher being there was for the sight he was able to behold. Linka was currently wearing orange track short pajama shorts that accented her hips and thighs nicely giving them a succulent appeal and a blue sports bra she caught a chill from outside and he could now see the faint outline of her semi-hard nipples he licked his lips before he snapped out of it and handed her the pizza.

"I've got an extra-large Mozzarella crust stuffed meat lovers pizza no pepperoni with extra green peppers and sausage with Honey BBQ wing for a Linka Loud," He said reading the order off Linka clapped her hands with excitement and nodded. "That's me, Your name was Micheal right? she asked "How much do I owe you?" she reached to the side to grab the money off of the table but he held his hand up and shook his head.