15

!!!
This Chapter is going to be about the boys groupies enjoy.
!!!

The halls off RoyalWoods high school were full of students early in the morning.

Some heading to class early, some at their lockers or some just standing around and talking about the latest.

Amongst these students were "The Militia of Loud brothers Admirers Club" or as the rest of the student body called them.

Stalkers, Groupies, Crazy Fan girls, and my personal favorite.

Mentality disturbed.

Anyway the Club of stalkers ahem I mead Admirers had an early club meeting in the old AV room.

Let's see what these young psychos whoops I mead young ladies are up to.

"Order...Order...Order"
"QUITE YA FILTHY FLESH BAGS!!!"

The chatter of the room was silenced as the attention was now directed to a girl wearing a white shirt a yellow bow tie and pink pants she had short black hair and was holding a wooden dummy dressed in a black suit.

"Finally some peace and quite" The dummy said.
"Fair Arthur Shh" the girl said shyly.
"Hmph" The dummy said turning it's head.

"Let's begin the meeting now so is there any news about the boys, Lynn Admirers you have the floor" a girl with frizzy red hair stood up, she wore a red dress and a white letterman jacket with a O in red on the back and a pair of black flats.

"Right thank you Adriana, even though they where just practices we Lynn Admirers watched in a game point of view he's new practicing over the summer and it looks like he's going to lead Royal woods to have a great season this year" she said snapping her fingers and the other Lynn Admirers passed out photos of Lynn at football and soccer practice all in which he was shirtless.

"Good job ladies I can't wait to go to his games" Adrianna said smiling.
"Neither can we" The Lynn Admirers giggled and squeed.

"Moving On to my Lane Admirers"
"Whats the funny business today ladies?" She made Fair Arthur say.

Fair Arthur groaned.
"Please don't make me say those cheesy puns I hear enough from the coconut dummy" he said, Adriana covered his mouth and proceeded.

"Well this morning we saw Lane talking to Mannie this morning he looked really excited it turns out Lane has a show Tonight at the yapping laugher for adult night" A girl with pink and white dyed hair said smiling.

"We also saw Mannie smile and say he was proud of Lane" another girl said.

"Also He, Lanes Brothers And his sister have the front table" a girl said the room erupted in gasps and Fair Arthur leaded forward laughing.

"You shouldn't have said that flesh bag heehaahaaa this should be good" he laughed. "Man I wish I had a camera BWAHAHAHA"

"How many times must this be said" The Luke admires said as they sashayed over to the girl and everyone glared daggers at her.

"THEY DO NOT HAVE A SISTER!!!!" Everyone yelled.
"For all we know she might be adopted" the Loki admires barked.

"Yeah she doesn't even look like them" the Loni admires said pointing their noses up.

"We don't know who or what she is but it can't be their sister we know everything about them and not a single mention of a sister Came up" Adriana said promptly.

"Fair Arthur Order 24 tickets for the show tonight at the yapping laugher" She said

"But there's 25 of us" the girl said.
"Not tonight toots Luke groupies your up" Fair Arthur said laughing at the annoyed look on Martha's face"

"Control your puppet Adriana"
"I'm not a-"
"Shut up puppet"
"Oh feisty today huh I love it"

"Anyway, not only is Luke preforming like the future rock star he's bound to be that little so called sister as so she claims to be is just a Roadie so we have nothing to worry about" Martha said smirking as the girls all sighed in relief.

"Bad news though it seems Luke and Sam might be breaking up" Ren said solemnly.
"Word is they've been fighting a lot lately" Jen spoke sadly.

"It's just so trraaggiccc" the girls whines together.

"Luke and Sam are like my OTP" One girl said.
"If they break up I would just like die" another girl said, Martha sniffled and held her hand up.

"Now now ladies theirs still hope yet, Love will conquer all" She said triumphantly.
And the room erupted In cheers.

"Alright lastly the Loki and Loni Admires have the floor"

"Yes by now you've all heard about Jayden's and Minnie's party right how it was the party the year and blah" a girl said the other girls nodded.

"Not for long Me and Sarah were there and the boys and their adopted sister crashed the party" the room erupted in gasps.

"Yeah they kicked over tables swung from the ceiling and Luke played a wicked bass as always Yeah and this happened.

One girl pressed a button and Linka showed up on the screen behind Adriana.
Her brothers were coming up behind her and Loki rested his elbow on her head.

"This party has officially been crashed." Linka said

"You really want a party to remember come party next Saturday at our place loud house style" Loki said in a cool manner

"It's something you don't wanna miss" Loni laughed.
As they all started for the door.
"Party starts at 8" Luke said.
"So don't miss it ha ha"

SLAM

The video ended and the Loni and Loki admires spoke again.

"All the boys have been spreading the word even the 4 year old this party is going to be huge we have to go"

The girls looked at Adriana who looked at Fair Arthur who looked back at her.

"Let's party girls"

The room erupted in cheers

"Oh no The Mentally Disturbed Stalkers are are going to a party"

The room silenced and all eyes where on Fair Arthur

"Whoops I said that out loud didn't I "