I

"Do ya think Linka is ready Ronaldo?" An African American girl asked, she wore black glasses And had two medium sized bantu knots on the top of her head while the rest was left flowing down stopping at her elbows in thick kinky curls, she wore a blue NASA tank top and a red skirt with black flats to match.

She dawned a custom made star labs back pack and walked next to a Latino boy wearing a white shirt a purple button up shirt that was left open to show off his white shirt he wore black cargo shorts and black sandals and had a plain black book bag,  his face remained blank as he shrugged.

"Clare she lives in house with 10 guys 7 of who still go to school, and one who doesn't know their left shoe from their right, and all of them who are in a constant brawl for the one upstairs bathroom" Ronaldo and the girl stepped on to the tattered porch of the loud house you could hear the bad jokes the loud music, wrestling and chemical explosions from inside the house.

The two teens heard one of the younger boys scream dog pile on dad and an extremely girlish scream.

The two were about to knock when the door flung open and two brown haired boys flew out of the door and an angry linka stepped out.

"Yea she's ready" Clare said.

"Next time she says she's gonna shoot us out of Levi's hyper sonic Canon let's believe her" a boy with dark brown hair said he was Wearing a red jersey with the number 0 on it he had on black jeans that were now ripped at the knees and red and black Nikes.

Next to him was a boy with light brown hair that was shorter then the boy's next to him, He wore a white shirt with a yellow plaid sleeveless vest and pink jeans that also had rips in them now.

"Agreed but this is not what people mean when they say shoot your shot linka" the boy said as both be and the other boy got up, Linka growled and shot the Canon again this time yellow and red bookbags hit them.

"I don't care if it meant shooting you out of a Canon or not when I say we have to go WE HAVE TO GO" she screeched shaking the whole house.

Going back to Clare and Ronaldo they both looked at each other in shocked fear, shock more then fear they looked to the boys that were now getting up and dusting themselves off.

"Uhh Lynn, Lane what's gotten into her?" Ronaldo asked checking for linka again.

"Yeah I've never seen her act like that before" Claire said worried.

"Well get used to it Linka started her first period today and turned into that" Lynn said rubbing the side of his cheek.

"Yea our sweet and innocent little sister has been kidnapped and replaced by a red sheeting monster." Lane said not taking the moment to seize the joke in fear of his little sister coming back and shooting him with the Canon again.

"Yea now we have to pull out the photo albums"Luke said walking out in nothing but purple pajama pants showing off his slightly hairy chest defined six pack and the music note sleeve tattoo he'd gotten the day after his graduation.

Ronaldo looked confused.
"Uhh why the photo albums?"

Next to come out of the house was loni shoving luke out of the way.

"Duhhh our little sister is dying we have to remember her now while she's alive" Loni said Levi was next and shook his head.

"She's not dying loni she's mearly-" Levi was trampled on by the twins who were fighting over who knows what.

"SHE NEEDS ICE CREAM AND HER FAVORITE REALITY SHOWS STUPID" Lexx shouted
"NO SHE NEEDS JUNK FOOD AND SAPPY MOVIES" Leif shouted louder

"Maybe she just needs to be alone" Lars said coming out of nowhere scaring his brothers into screams.
"Sigh"

"No you're all wrong we need to take care of our sister, this is a delicate time in our sisters life and we gotta be there for her" Loki said walking out with Leon, Loki looked like he had a plan.

"Loni, Luke you're with me we need to get everything linka likes I'm talking ice cream, tv shows the works got it"

"Got bro"
"Alright"

"Lane,Lynn after school run to the nearest Chic-Fil-a taco bell and gus' games n grub and order loud house style and get me an extra churro" He tossed Lynn a wad of cash and both of them nodded.

"Lars,Lexx, Leif, you three are on pampering I want Lars to write her the most sappiest poem known to man"

"If it's for linka fine" Lars said in his melancholy voice.

"I want Lexx to pull out that princely charm of his wait outside for linka to come home and wow her"

"I'm all over it" Lexx pulled out a his phone.
"Hello Tina it's me I want my suit pressed to perfection"

"Leif clean the bathroom spotless and make sure the bathroom smells like pink princess sugar plum bubblegum fantastic and make sure the waters hot"

"You got it cheif" he also pulled out a phone.
"Hey Rusty you owe me"

"Levi I want you to buy her some pain killers and stack up on femine products and candy and schedule her a in house mani pedi"

"Leave it to me older sibling" he reassured.
"And you Leon your the cute factor in case things go wrong"

"Linka" he pointed at the stairs and everyone saw Linka coming down the stairs with an intent to kill stare.

Loki quickly turned to Ronaldo and Clare.

"I need you two to keep linka out of the house until you get the ok to bring her on home and if possible make sure no one pisses off"

"Leave it to us" Ronaldo said
"Yea you can count on us" Clare agreed

"Great LOUD FAMILY BREAK" and with that mission in progress the loud boys dashed off to do their assigned jobs.

"What was that all abo mhmm"
Linka was silenced by a sudden kiss from Ronaldo who just smirked and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Come on were gonna be late" he grinned
"Ok" linka said blushing bright red Clare giggled and walked beside them