12

Linka pov

I must say it's good to be back at school But I have a lot of catching up to do thank goodness I'm a fast learner.

Aside from that the party was three days away and me and my brothers were spreading the word.

We crashed Jayden and Minnie's party and declared ours that was coming up safe to say we gained some new enemies but oh well that's nothing new for us.

Alls fair in crashing a party.

End pov

Linka walked to the front of the class and smiled.

"Hey guys be sure to come to the big banger at the Loud house starting at 8 and going on all night you don't wanna miss it" I said with excitement everyone cheered.

"I'll go if you'll be there sweetheart" a boy with short red hair said grinning.

"I'll be there make sure to spread the word" Linka giggled and took her seat next to Clare.

"I can't believe your brothers are throwing a party linka it's gonna be huge" Clare said beaming with excitement, Linka beamed with her and nodded her head.

"Well believe it Clare one of the reasons my brothers are known is because of the parties they throw" Linka said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I know I remember Luke being on the back of the milk carton" Clare said causing both girls to giggle at the joke.

-•-•-

"So do you think Ronaldo will come to the party?" Clare asked Linka as they made their way to the school exits.

Linka scoffed and rolled her eyes shaking her head.
"I honestly doubt he'd show up" Linka said putting her nose up.

Clare gave a worried expression.
"Linka why? what's wrong?" She asked pulling linka to sit at the picnic tables under the tree.

Linka sighed and buried her head into her hands.

"Honestly I don't know, He's been blowing me off, avoiding my calls and when he does answer he's always saying he's busy and that he can't talk and the he 'promises' he'll call me back but he never does" Linka paused for a moment and sighed.

"I don't want to think he's cheating on me that's the last thing I want to think about, but I do think he's losing interest and just doesn't want to be with me anymore" Linka felt tears building up in her eyes but refused to let them fall.

Clare took Linkas hands in her own.

"Linka he's crazy about you he'd be a fool to lose interest let alone cheat you know that?....right?" Linka pulled her hands away and gave a weak chuckle.

"Talk about déjà vu that's the same thing I told Sam about Luke and you know what?" Linka said shaking her head.

"No what?" Clare asked in unease.

"I think Luke is cheating with a girl or he's getting bored with  Sam,  could be both all signs show that is possible" linka played with the buttons on her brothers vest and looked at Clare.

"They've been getting into more and more fights lately, I heard Sam say he knows Lukes secret  and he thinks its disgusting how he could do such a thing, I don't know what it is but Sam seemed really pissed off and Luke he doesn't even seem to care anymore, he used to apologize to Sam after every argument now he doesn't even talk to him or hold is hand at practice, and he's starting to go out and come back at later and later times he smells like booze and Sex Clare"
Sniff

"I'm worried about him Clare" Linka let our sniffles but never let a tear fall, Clare grabbed her hands and squeezed them tightly.

"Maybe you should sit down and talk to him, and let him know you're worried about him maybe all he needs is someone to talk to" Linka nodded her head at Clare's advice.

"You're right I'll do that" Linka said nodding furiously, Clare nodded.

"And I'll go talk to Ronaldo and see why he's making my best friend upset he should know better" Clare said Giving a not so intimidating angry pouty face, Linka couldn't help but laugh her best friend was so adorable and so good to her.

"Thanks Clare you're the best" Linka said, Clare nodded.

"I know now go on home and talk to I'll let you know what I find" Linka nodded and gave her Clare a hug before making her way home.

Linka Pov

Between my brother and Ronaldo things are so stressful I'm glad I have Clare with me to get through it.

I don't know where I'd be without her.

End.