21

Linka and Clare were posing in front of the large wall mirror checking themselves out in their sixth outfit change, Luke having said no to Them both the first five times.

"I don't know I like it what about you Linka what do you think?" Clare asked eyeing her friend who was assessing herself in the mirror.

"I must say I think we've got it" She said smiling both girls giggled and high fives.
"Clarka McCloud best friend outfits accomplished" they screamed happily.

Both girls had on matching black skirts and Aztec zip up corsets that stopped just above their navels.

Linka had on one with an orange and white designs and Clare had blue and white designs they each had a two bracelets one gold and the other black on both wrists.
They both had the zippers on their corset zipped down showing off just a little bit of cleavage both girls nodded in approval.

"You wanna go show Luke?" Clare asked both girls raised their eyebrows.
"Or just go to check out and avoid hearing him say no for a sixth time?" Linka said with her eye brow still raised, Clare took no time to think about it.

"Yea let's go if we're lucky he's asleep and we can just walk past him" Linka said rubbing her chin devising a plan in her head.

"Or You're unlucky and I'm awake do to your excessive girl screaming and you can't sneak past me at all" they heard a voice, Linka and Clare groaned in defeat.

"Come on out ladies I've got a pipping hot 'No' with your names on it" Luke said in a taunting tone.

"I don't want that 'No'linka" Clare said, Linka could already feel her friends sweaty palms as she grabbed them.

"Don't worry girl we'll make a break for it" Linka said determined.

"Only one of you is making it to that counter and Clare you better hope it's you" Luke said making things worse as Clare let out a squeak.

Linka opened the door slowly and with out warning she pushed Clare out of the dressing room.

"Run for it Clare go" she said as Clare slid out of the dressing room on sweaty feet one way and Linka tried to make a fast dash the other way but Luke caught her and lifted her off the ground laughing diabolically causing Linka to let out upset cries as she crossed her arms.

"Put me down Luke" she said grumpily with an upset pouty face, The musician just laughed and put her down.

"You know what I'm gonna say about this outfit sis" Luke said crossing his arms to, Linka pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes.

And already saw him start to break

Linka pov

HA None of my brothers can resist this face I should have thought of this earlier

End pov

Linka added in a trembling lip and Luke gasped.
"Linka, No stop that trembling lip you're not going dressed like that" he said pointing at her outfit.

Linka got close to him and hugged him and started whimpering never losing her puppy dog eyes or the trembling lip.
"Pweaseeee big bwother Wuke pweaseeeeee" she added on two extra E's and batted her eyelashes to seal the deal which caused Luke to tap out in defeat.

"Alright fine but if the bros ask, I was asleep and You and Clare pulled a fast one" Luke said caving Linka smirked and let go of her brother.
"By the way sis Your phones been blowing up for the past hour" he said pulling her phone out of his pocket and handing it to her, Linka looked at her phone and frowned.

Over 300 phone calls and 400 texts from Ronaldo she scrolled until her thumb got tired and growled.
"Now he remembers I exist" Linka said bitterly jamming the phone into her brothers chest before stomping off.

Luke looked at the phone and his eyes bulged out of his eyes and looked at his pissed sister.
"Dude must've seriously messed up" Luke said as he followed his sister to the check out.