23

"You sure you wanna party tonight linka?"
Clare gave linka a worried face as linka put down her brush and stood up.

"Clare I've never been so sure of anything in my life, I need to get my mind off him and the timing of the party couldn't be more perfect now let's go have the time of our lives"

Clare smiled as linka opened the door and exposed them both to the hallway that was now a teenage party scene of long lines, flirting and dry humping and the thrum of loud music pulsing through the house like a heart beat.

Linka looked at Clare and they both made their way down stairs to see a sea of people and a cloud of smoke taking over the lower half of the house. Bodies bumping and grinding into one dry humping and make out sessions decorating the couch the steps and many other general areas of the house and a streaker or two dancing on the the table Linka could see her fragments of her brothers doing shots, flirting and trying to get lucky and if she looked really hard she could see her younger brothers moving seamlessly through the crowd pick pocketing people.

She'd never been more proud.

Clare looked at Linka and she looked at her and both girl made their way into the wild teenage sea.

...

Sam and Luke where in the kitchen with a dozen other teens drinking, smoking, talking and doing coke lines. Luke had his arm wrapped around Sam's shoulder as the two of them talked to three old classmates.

"Yeah the band's doing pretty great actually-"
"HEY MAN NOT ON THE DINING ROOM TABLE WE EAT OFF THAT"

Luke removed himself from Sam and dashed into the dining room to stop the two drunk dudes from screwing on the table. Sam and the guy's laughed as they watched Sam push the semi naked boys off the table he was about to walk back over to Sam and the boys until a red head girl with purple streaks stopped him.

Sam frowned when the girl touched Luke's bare chest smiling at the smirking boy as she did so through the dim lights and smoke Sam could have sworn he saw Luke wink the girl before walking back to Sam the three guys having wandered off somewhere else.

Luke reached for a red cup that was behind Sam, He slapped the cup out of Luke's hand causing him to spill his drink on the floor.

"Sam what the fuck!" Luke sighed angrily and Sam just scoffed. "What the fuck indeed, What the hell did I just see happen between Toni Santino?"

Luke looked at the blonde in disbelief as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You seriously slapped my drink because of a harmless conversation with Toni Santino"

"A harmless conversation?" Sam scoffed rhetorically "Because from were I'm standing it looked like you two were flirting"

Luke's eyes bulged out of his head. "You seriously think I'd flirt with her?" Luke asked in disbelief.

Sam crossed his arms and shrugged "She touched your chest and I'm pretty sure you winked at her"

Luke sighed in annoyance "Christ Sam she was complimenting my tattoo and I had something in my eye, you really think I'd flirt with someone who has more active sperm in her mouth then a nut sack? What could I possibly gain from that?"

Sam sucked his teeth and gave Luke a ticked off look. "I don't know how about something your little sister can't give you"

Luke and Sam stared at each other and Luke backed up in disbelief. "Wow" he said, he sounded a little hurt and Sam suddenly realized what he'd said.

"Luke I-"

"Don't Sam, you know what, I can't it's over we're done and I'm going to leave before I bash your face in"

Sam tried to reach for Luke but he yanked away and disappeared into the crowd, Sam realized what he'd done and began slapping his forehead in anger.

"Stupid, Stupid..."

••••

OKAY AS OF APRIL 26th RACE TO LINKA LOUD IS OFFICIALLY UP TO DATE FOR THE TIME BEING I'LL BE WRITING NEW CHAPTERS FOR ALL MY STORIES FOR THE NEXT TWO TO THREE WEEKS.

I'm now off to update Torn and Next Gen Falls