April Fools - 1

****************NOTICE******************

This chapter and the following where part of an April fools joke I pulled on my readers, and is not relevent to the plot that this will end with. You can call this an alternative ending I suppose, but other than that, these chapters are totally skippable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I didn't wait for Yamato at the gates as I usually did.

I felt bad though, like it was something I had to do. I felt a little guilty.

I decided to ignore my feelings, and just make my way to pick Harue up peacefully.

Thinking over it wasn't going to help. But, avoiding the topic right now was easier said than done.

Does he hate me now?

Was I too demanding to ask for reasoning? Even I didn't know what I was feeling, why I wanted to know so badly.

I'm the end, I just ran out of the Greenhouse and got into my classroom late. I didn't have to time to cry or react too much because I had to teach, and I didn't want to look like an idiot in front of my students.

'Remember that we're our students role models. They look up to us.' Yamato told me on my first day on the job.

But now...

Thinking it over made me tear up.

It's fine to cry now, right?

I don't have students with me, nobody's watching...right?

And so I cried. Walking down the street to Harue's school, silently letting my tears fall. Somewhat feeling that I was being followed.
---------------
I pick Harue up and he held my hand tightly. By the time I got to his school I was barely wiping off my tears.

Harue saw me sniffing as we walked though. He handed me his handkerchief. His small gesture only made me want to sob harder.

"Oh god..." I say to myself trying to dry my tears. I was now making a fool of myself. Crying in public.

"Oba." Harue calls me. "It will be okay." He says as he pulls me down and pats my head.

Here came the waterfall of tears.

You see, I'm the type of person that cries when people try to console me. If they pity me as what not. I have a very weak spot for that.

I kneeled down and hugged Harue. Not to hard, but tight enough to make me feel slightly better.

Right now, I just needed to get it out. All of the tears and everything. So that I won't stay miserable for too long.

Why am I even crying?

Why am I making such a big fuss about Yamato pushing me away from him?

Weren't we just friends?

I said so myself back there; I really cared for him.

Is it really just that?

Is it something more?

The time Fumiko was getting close to Yamato, and my misunderstanding with their relationship. The tightness in my chest I felt before.

No.

When I thought he was in a relationship with Ondera, the feeling of disappointment, wanting to believe in him.

It can't be.