9

Peyton's Pov
I wanted to go far... somewhere no one will see us.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Wherever you wanna go." She said and I smiled.

Thank God I was able to get makeup around my eyes before Anna could get out of the dark light in my room.

"Can we go to Trader Joe's first?" She asked me and I nodded.

We went to Trader Joe as Anna was looking the popcorn that was flavored pickle flavor.

Which those are amazingly fucking good. Judge me all you want.

I looked over to see Jackson's friend was here.

"Shit." I said grabbing a bag of popcorn and hiding my face before moving Anna to another aisle.

"Devin is here." I whispered.

"Who the fuck is Dev- ohhhh." I said and she started to nod.

We waited for them to leave before were got our things. She got some bags of popcorn and started to eat it while we got in the car.

"Do not. Get food in my car." I said and she nodded carefully eating the popcorn.

"Wanna go to an Arcade?" She asked me and I shrugged nodding.

"After... we get lunch. You look like your hungry." She said and I smiled.

Shit. Jackson... my mind started to overthink. What if he found me with Anna thought I was cheating...

No I'm allowed to have friends... Pfft who cares what Jackson thinks.

Wait but what if we break up? And he hurts Anna...

No Anna can protect herself... right? Yeah... yeah she can protect herself.

Yeah but was if Jackson gets angry at me again and hurts someone else... what if he tries hurting me again... or he tried to hurt himself...

No... Jackson would never do that. He loves me! Like he would allow me to have friends...

Now that Im thinking he never lets me hang out with other people... I like hanging out with Anna... she's fun and really cool to hang out. She's funny and well... I guess not that smart but she's still really cool.

Okay but what if Jackson checks my location...

"Anna... can you go on Snapchat and turn my location off?" I asked her and she nodded grabbing my phone.

"Pin code?" She asked me.

"0726. Paxton's birthday." I said and she nodded.

She turned my location off and set it down. My mind kept overthinking it too much...

It was like I had a devil and an angel on my shoulder fighting at each other but it was the pros and cons on the relationship.

Jackson can let me go for this one day right? Yeah he never lets me have fun without him.

Okay but what if Jackson sends one of his friends to come check on me... or he goes home and sees I'm not there. He'll ask where I am...

God I'm terrible at telling lies... I just hope if he does Paxton can cover for me.

"You wanna go to Canes? I'll pay?" Anna asked me and I shrugged.

"My treat." I said driving into canes.