31

⚠️⚠️Spider man NWH spoilers⚠️⚠️

Anna's POV
"Heyyyy so there's that new spider man movie that came out." I said and Peyton looked at me.

"You wanna go to the theaters today?" I asked her and she thought about it.

"Maybe." She said and I looked at her.

"Nope were going. We haven't been out of the house for a few days so let's go." I said taking her hand.

She stood in the middle of the room has I got one of my sweats shirts. I put it on her and got her one of my blankets. I didn't want her to get cold.

"You ready?" I asked her and she nodded.

We went to the movie theater and paying for the the ticket. I decided to spoil her for  the day and bought her candy along with a popcorn and a drink.

"Hey look at me. Are you okay?" I asked as Peyton looked at me.

She looked tired. We've been trying to get her sleep schedule back in control.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Are you?" She asked and I nodded as I smiled.

We went into the movie theaters and sat in our spot. I lifted the arm rest in between us as she laid her head on my chest until the movie started.

~~~~~

"There is no way! Tom Holland is so much better!" I yelled.

"Yeah but Andrew is way hotter." She said has we got in the car.

"Tobey Maguire is the original one." I said and she agreed with that.

"Andrew is still the better Spider-Man." She said confidently.

"Yeah but he couldn't even catch his own girlfriend." I said and she looked at me with her jaw dropped.

"He caught MJ in No Way Home." She said and I laughed.

"And than he cried because he caught her. Crybaby." I said and she looked at me in disbelief.

I laughed at her reaction as she playfully slapped me.

"Don't name call my husband." She said.

"Aww Jackson is finally replaced." I said driving out of the parking lot.

"Bruh Andrew Garfield has my heart before I even met Jack."

I laughed at her saying has I stopped by Canes to get us some food.

"Cmon. We are going back to that rink. I wanna get better at skating than you." I said and she laughed.

I drove to the park as I grabbed her hand and gave her an extra sweatshirt so she didn't get cold.

"Just try not to fall Anna." she said and I rolled my eyes.

Paxton was working and she was surprised to see us together.

"Oh my god hey!!" She said has she came out and she hugged Peyton.

We both went in the shack with them as it smelled. Like weed...

"Paxton please don't tell me your high?" Peyton asked as Paxton laughed.

"Nahh... but he is." She said and I turned to see Lucas laughing on his phone.

His eyes were bloodshot and he was definitely on the edge of high.

"The asshole hasn't helped me once." Paxton said as Peyton laughed.

She grabbed skates off the shelf for me and her both.

"Well if he isn't helping. He can pay for the both of us." Peyton said as she got her skates on.

"Cmon Anna." She said grabbing my hand and stepping down.

She was happy and it was adorable to see her this way. She brought me to the ice rink but when I stepped in my foot slipped and I fell at the immediate touch of the ice. Peyton laughed at me as I flipped her off.

She pulled me up as I got to the side. It was in the middle of the day so the cold wasn't that bad. There was only a few other people here so it wasn't bad.

We skated around as I obviously kept falling most of the time.

~~~~~

"Peyton. Stop it! NO!" I yelled as she literally swung me.

I spun on the ice as she watched me. Right after I was about to stop I slipped up and caught myself on a wall.

"Don't ever do that again!" I said and she laughed.

She skated over towards me has she grabbed my hands. She went in the middle as she started to make me spin her. I was having a hard time staying in place. She moved me to places as our fingers interlocked.

It was as if we were slow dancing but it's ice skating. Like ice dancing. There was no one else on the ice as Peyton made me spin and I pulled her for a spin in my arms before bringing her back out.

"Your a natural at this." She said and I shook my head no.

"I just know how to dance that's not on ice. Your literally doing all the balance." I said and she laughed.

We kept going as we went all around the ice rink before realizing there was cameras and phones out. There was a crowd of people next to the rink.

Cheering... but that's when I saw her... Kelly...

"Anna? Are you okay?" Peyton asked me as I looked at her.

"Uh... yeah what I'm okay." I said shaking out of it.

I looked back and saw Kelly gone. But right next to her was my mother...

"Fuck." I said as Peyton stopped.

I pulled her in my arms before falling straight on the ice.

"Shit I am so sorry." I said as she fell down with me.

"Hey no wait. What's wrong?" She asked me as I shook my head no.

"Nothings wrong. I think I just zoned out. I tend to do that a lot." I said and she nodded.

She pulled me up as the crowd was gone. Everyone except my mom.

"Hang on... I'll be right back okay?" I said and Peyton nodded as I went to the opposite wall.

My mom came to the side and smiled at me. It's like she forgotten what she did to us.

"Hey sweetheart. I see your very happy." She said smiling.

"Mom what do you want?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"I just want some quality time with you." She said.

"Well I don't want quality time from you. So you can just go." I said and she looked hurt.

"Fine. But only if I get a little money from you." She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

Did she really come all this way for my money?

"How much do you need?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"5000." She said and I looked at her in shock.

"It's bail money..." she said and I shook my head no.

"No. I'm not giving you 5000! I don't even have 5000 in my possession!" I yelled at her.

"I'll go ask your father than." She said walking away.

I quickly got off the rink as I went in the shack grabbing my phone. I texted Dad quickly as Peyton came in.

"Anna are you okay?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah I just need to call someone." I said and she nodded.