93

Peyton's Pov
"You don't have to it you don't want too. I'm not gonna force you too." She said and I nodded.

"Do you want me too?" I asked and she shrugged.

I started to pull her pants down seeing her dick wanting to jump out of her boxers. I looked at her and she nodded for my consent.

I started to pull down her banana boxers she had and saw her dick flip out.

"Jesus I forget how big you are." I said and she smiled.

I started go slow rubbing her dick from the tip to the bottom. I heard her groan has I went faster.

"Can you use your mouth?" She asked and I looked at her and nodded.

I started to suck on the tip first and got lower on her dick. I heard her groan lowly and started to suck harder making her grip the back of my hair.

We went on for few minutes and I felt her twitch in my mouth as I felt her load in my mouth.

I felt her lift my head up and before I knew it she smashed her lips against mine. She put my head on my pillow kissing my neck. I know she left some marks on my collarbone.

She looked at me first before wanting to take the hoodie off. She took my pants and before she continued she kissed all the way back up to my face.

"Is this okay?" She whispered seductively.

The only thing that actually came out of my mouth was whimper. She looked at me afraid.

"Yeah... Anna yeah this is okay..." I mumbled and she nodded.

I felt her unclip the back of my bra. She threw the bra to the corner of the room. She gave each of my breast attention before going down my abdomen and kissing my v-line.

She started to remove the panties I had when she looked at me. I nodded letting her do her thing.

I felt her kiss the insides of my thigh teasing when she got closer to my heat. She got to my clit blowing a little making me whine out. She placed a soft kiss on my clit.

She missed back up to my abdomen and felt her fingers dip in and than out.

"Your so wet for me mi amor." She softly said.

When she finally put her fingers in me she went slow. I felt her mark my neck and under me jaw.

"A-Anna... fuck." I let out a small moan when she went faster.

I moaned in her neck when she got faster. She started to go back down when her tongue played with my clit making me tangle my hand through her hair.

Her fingers got faster hitting my g-spot making me grip the sheets. I felt a knot in my stomach signaling I was close.

"Already?" She asked me and I nodded.

She pulled her finger out and I felt her tongue leave my clit. I whined but when she spread my legs wider and felt her spreading my juice to use as lube I tugged at her arm.

"Yes love?" She asked.

"Condom?" I asked and she nodded grabbing one from her soccer duffel bag.

She started to slide it on her dick she looked at me one more time in form of consent as I answered it with a nod. She got in between my legs placing her hands on my thigh.

"Wait please. Can you be gentle please?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I took a deep breath nodding. I felt the tip making me gasp.

"You remember the safe word love?" She asked and I nodded.

"It's white right?" I asked as she went deeper. She nodded and felt her go deeper making me take all of her.

"Your doing so good my love." She said as she hovered over me. Her praises were the best. Made me felt like I was doing good.

She let me adjust to her size when I told her to move she went slow.

She pulled my legs closer to her giving me a slow thrust. A let out small moans and yet I can still tell the difference between a strap and an actual dick.

I could feel a little pain yet it went away quickly when the pleasure came to big. She started to speed just a little up. Going a little harder she started to hit my g-spot making me moan louder.

She put her head in my neck as she trailed her finger on my jaw.

"Ann- fuck I think I'm gonna cum." I moaned as she got up back in position.

She started to give me a little rougher thrust to keep going. Making my eyes roll to the back and my back to arch ever so slightly. When she let me cum I let my body rest.

I felt a twitch and she cummed in the condom. She didn't pull out but she put a blanket over us laying her head down on my chest.

"You did such a good job." She said kissing my jaw. I smiled at my praise yet I was gonna be tired.

"Go to bed. We can get a bath and food when you wake up." She said rubbing my cheek before putting her head in my neck.

A/n

Btw this book is ending soon. Maybe 20 more chapters.