58

Peyton's Pov
I swear I feel like I'm having the worst period pains ever. Yet we still took the pregnancy test just to make sure and surely it was only one line in vision and I sighed at the relief.

Although I do wanna try for one when I'm older. I feel like having a kid would be fun but after school maybe after college too.

"Hey you okay?"I heard Anna as she came into the kitchen. Reaching for a bowl but Anna came behind me and got it for me instead.

"Here." She said setting it down.

"Thanks..." I mumbled grabbing some cereal.

"Peyton? You didn't answer my question." She said but just avoiding the question I didn't want to answer.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and she came up behind me.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. But are you going to be?" She asked rearranging the question.

"I don't know." I mumbled once again avoiding her question.

"Does it still hurt?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"Peyton you have to communicate with me here..." Anna said as I shook my head no.

"Peyton. Stop." She said a little louder has I stopped walking away.

"I feel fine. It's just the period that hurts." I mumbled and walked away.

Anna was unsatisfied. I told her I was fine but she still continues.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch when I was like barely awake Anna put the seat up putting a blanket over me before I heard the door open and close.

I wanted to get up but it felt like my body was strapping me down to the couch and I ended up to a deep sleep.

~~~~~

"Peyton wake up." I heard seeing Anna holding a bottle of pills.

"Have you been taking these?" She asked sitting next to me.

"No I've been taking the pain killers." I mumbled getting the bottle.

It was the exact same one as the one holding her hands.

"Wait where are those ones I've been taking..." I mumbled getting up and she followed me to my room.

I found the bottles I thought I was taking. Full of pills.

"I thought I was taking these..." she mumbled and Anna shook her head no.

"They look similar I think you've been taking the wrong pills..." Anna said as she looked at them.

I've been taking the ones that my doctor originally given me. I thought they were the regular pain killers we had but I guess the name of the bottle was turned away from me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean too." I said and Anna looked at me.

"It's okay." She whispered kissing the top of my head and taking the pills that the doctor prescribed and left the pain killers.

My mood should change back and I guess that's why I've been acting different towards everyone.

"Hey look at me it's okay. Wasn't your fault you took them by accident." Anna said hugging me.

"I feel hungry for a salad." I mumbled and Anna pulled back and smiled.

"Than why don't we got make one." She said and I nodded.

She grabbed my hand pulling me to the kitchen.

"Here you chop these I'll cook the chicken." Anna said and I nodded.

I started with the cucumbers than lettuce the tomatoes with some other salad ingredients.

Anna cooked the chicken and while it was she'd check up on me wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder.

"Croutons?" She asked and I pointed at the pantry.

Once the chicken finished I was done cutting the salad up and we had our ranch in the fridge.

I made it every for both of us and cleaned up while Anna drizzled ranch over the salad.

We sat in the living room putting on Shameless and having our salads. After finishing Anna laid her head on my lap.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and Anna looked at me.

"For what?" Anna asked and I shrugged.

"For acting different. For taking the wrong pills..." I mumbled and before I knew it I was straddling Anna's lap.

"It's okay. Just next time be a little more careful." She said and I nodded.

I laid my head in her neck while I felt her playing with my hair. She wrapped her arms around my waist while I eventually fell asleep on her.

Anna's POV
"Peyton?" I mumbled waking up cold to feel the sheets kicked off.

I looked over at her to see her standing up in the room. She had a hard time trying to find the bathroom door but when she did the threw up.

"Hey you okay?" I asked and she shook her head no.

I pulled her hair back and slipped my hand underneath her shit rubbing her back.

All the sudden I felt myself feeling a little nauseous. I coughed a little before Peyton spoke up.

"Your sick." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm fine you worry about you." I mumbled as I grabbed a Kleenex.

"No. Anna you have to go I don't wanna make you sick." Peyton said as she got out of my grip.

She washed out her mouth or tried to at the slightest falling over after losing her balance to the floor tiles.

"Hey it's okay." I mumbled catching her.

"Anna your sick let me go." She mumbled struggling.

"Look at me Peyton. I'm fine. Okay calm down. I have a stronger immune system unlike you my symptoms won't be has bad as yours." I said and she shook her head no.

"It's okay... I promise I will be okay let's just focus on taking care of you." I said kissing the top of her head.

"Promise me you leave the second it gets worse." She said and I nodded as she sighed putting her head on my chest.

"Cmon let's go back to bed..." I said and she had already fallen asleep.

This chapter prolly doesn't make sense im sorry but my legs hurt like I just had the literal roughest sex of my entire life and I'm gonna cry 😐

I hate track but at the same time I love it 😀

Also you'll have more chapters bc my school just got quarantined for Thursday Friday and next Monday 😃