57

Anna's POV
"Love..." I groaned turning to see Peyton shaking.

"Hey... Peyton look at me." I said hovering over her to see her still asleep.

I got up and grabbed a hot rag and some more blankets and to get a bucket in case she threw up. Peyton has been sick for the past days since I went too rough on her. I'm afraid I did something wrong.

"Anna?" I heard seeing Peyton sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey it's okay..." I whispered standing in front of her.

I made her lay down and put the rag on her forehead. I didn't want to hook her up on a machine just yet because she may just be... pregnant. I'm definitely not ready but I would have 9 months to learn which isn't a lot but it's better than nothing.

"Anna... it hurts." She mumbled.

I got in the bed beside her has her hand was where it hurt. It was where she had cracked her ribs from Jackson.

I grabbed a heating pad to see if that could help. I laid next to her and wrapped my arms over her pad so it would stay. Eventually she fell asleep while Paxton came home.

"Sorry guys we had to run a few errands but I got what you needed." Paxton said as she gave me a target bag.

I laid it next to the bed as she looked at Peyton's condition.

"The amount of what Peyton went through I don't think she's ready for a kid..." Paxton said and I totally agree.

Hell I'm not even ready and it's my kid. I don't support abortion and if she is I wanna make sure I was ready.

After Peyton woke up I tried to help her eat but realizing she wasn't hungry I didn't force her to eat.

"Anna what if I am... I don't wanna be. But I hate abortion and I don't wanna do that either." She mumbled laying her head on my shoulder.

"We could... give it away." I mumbled not wanting to do that.

"I don't wanna to do that. I just feel like I'm would be abandoning it." She said and I nodded.

"Than if you are. I'm sure we'll be the best parents for them. I promise I won't leave." I said kissing her neck.

"Thanks..." she mumbled in my shoulder.

We both hoping we wouldn't have to make a choice and that this was something else. We were watching a movie when Peyton passed out on the bed probably just sleeping.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as I could hear her groan. She winced as I forgot the pain in her ribs. They were suppose to be gone weeks ago but I guess the pain was still there.

She turned and laid her head against my chest squeezing me whenever the pain popped up. I rubbed her back while the movie kept going and Paxton checked up with us every once in awhile.

"Shit homework." Peyton grunted getting up.

"Hey don't get up. I'll get it for you." I said grabbing her backpack.

We had to do our work because we changed over to online since everything happened we still manage to catch up on our schoolwork over the week but being excused for LA.

She laid her head on shoulder while I logged in for her. Logging into my computer we have the similar teachers so she lets me copy off of her just for the sakes of being done and to rest for the rest of the day.

I knew she was on the edge of passing out so I decided to take over and do the best I could even though I'm not that good of these subjects I'll ask her and she doesn't even have to look.

I could hear her whimpering when I moved a little. She sat in between my leg leaning against me.

"Anna the screen is getting blurry please help me." She mumbled as I looked at her screen.

We were on different pages and she was at the start of the test has I answered the questions for her.

I wrapped a heating pad on her so it could somewhat relieve the pain but it really didn't do much.

I told Paxton to buy a pregnancy test as well so when the next time she went to the bathroom she could do it.

"Anna the screen is making my head hurt..." she mumbling burying her face n my chest.

I told her she could just straddle me and out her face where it's not facing the screen. And so that she don't have to face the screen and I can ask her questions.

Once we got done with the test we did a few more homework she couldn't take it anymore she shut both of our computers and said we could do it tomorrow.

Her body was heating up and she wouldn't let go of me. I picked her up and started a bath for her. Putting her in the tub she just stared at the water.

"Shit I forgot the pregnancy test..." I said running out.

"Anna!" She yelled and I came back as she was looking at the underwear.

"I'm not pregnant. My period came." She mumbled.