15

Peyton's Pov
"PEYTON!!" I heard seeing my door fall with a hole in the middle of the door.

"What the fuck..." I mumbled waking up.

I saw a very angry Jackson standing there with practically smoke coming out of his ears.

"You went to the goddamn concert." He said trying to stay calm.

"Yeah... I went with someone cause you didn't want to go..." I said getting up and getting some sweatpants I found on the floor.

"God you can never do anything right... who did you go with?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"I can never do anything right..? Your the one who didn't want to go!" I said raising my voice.

He seemed surprised... I've never really had to raise my voice at him as much. If I did I'd immediately say sorry but I was tired of this.

"Peyton... who did you go to the concert with..." he said calming down.

"And why should I tell you." I said going into the bathroom.

"Because Im your goddamn boyfriend!! Do you really need to question that!! Your fucking mine! Now fucking tell me!!" He yelled pulling me out of the bathroom.

I stayed silent as I watched him get more angrier.

"God I'm gonna strangle you if you don't fucking tell me!" He yelled at me.

"Strangle me! I don't care at this point. Might as well drown myself while your here." I said and I immediately regretted that.

I felt a straight punch across my face making me trying to process what happened. I felt him pull me practically throwing me on the bed as he got on top of me.

"You talk to me that way. You get the consequences." He said getting close to my face.

He was out of his mind and can't control himself... was it him or was it my cause...

"Who did you go to the concert with." He said as I felt his hands starting to cut the circulation off.

"I'm not telling you until you lay off of me!" I yelled has I tried to get his hands to at least release some tension.

I felt him pull me off and he threw me to the ground.

"Did you go to the concert with Anna." He said and I didn't say anything.

I felt his kick in my stomach.

"Cmon tell me!" He yelled kicking again.

"YES! I WENT WITH ANNA!" I yelled giving up.

I was crying from the pain... this was not the morning I expected to wake up to. He was angry and started to pace the room...

"Are you cheating on me?!" He yelled as I tried getting up.

"N-no We went as friends." I said trying to gasp for breath.

"Didn't I ever tell you not to get close to her?" He said as I felt a pull in my hair.

His grip on my waist was tight as I felt a hand wrap around my neck... again it may have felt good sexually but he was closing my air way off.

"J-Jackson stop..." I said as I felt myself running out of air.

"You never listen!! God I warned you!!" He yelled and he raised his hand up.

I tired to block but obviously I failed miserably and his hand connected to my skin making a painful shot through.

He let go as I felt myself sliding down the wall. He put a hole through the wall punching it.

"Might as well just get a goddamn rock and kill you with it." He grumbled.

I know damn well he would do that by how angry he was.

I felt another punch and another until he gave up...

"Jackson... please I swear I won't get close to her again..." I said.

"No get close to her. I dare you. The things Id do to you if I catch you with her one more time." He said as I felt one last kick in my stomach making some cough up blood.

"Don't get close to her again. This is your last warning." He spat before leaving.

"Fuck..." I mumbled before getting up.

I went to the bathroom before throwing up whatever I had for dinner. I can't tell anyone he'll just hit me harder...

I held myself up with the wall and looked around. The hole in the wall. The blood on the floor. The door on the floor like it's main heart was stabbed.

I fell back on my bed before getting a sweatshirt on. I curled up in a ball before cuddling down with a stuff animal... it was a big sized raccoon I had that Paxton got me.

"It's gonna be a better day tomorrow..." I said as I just broke down on my bed.

I felt unstoppable tears and than fell asleep right on the bed leaving everything the way it was.

God if I just didn't go to the concert with Anna none of this would happen... I should have thrown away the tickets before Anna even saw them...