44

Anna's POV
"She does not need a mental hospital!!" I yelled at the police.

"If blame someone for her attempt to suicide! Blame it on the fucking doctor!!" I yelled and they tried to calm me down.

"THE MEDS! THAT WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM!! SHES NEVER ACTED THIS WAY OR SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" I yelled at them as I saw Peyton's family walk in.

"Peyton deserves a lawyer. We want to press charges." Her mom said and I felt a relief.

Paxton was in tears the entire time. She ran before hugging me has hard as she could.

"It's the doctors fault. Peyton needs no mental hospital." She spoke up wiping her tears.

She pulled away before we saw Lucas running down the hall being chased by doctors and nurses.

He barged in and Paxton immediately ran to him. She sobbed loudly at the fact Peyton is in ICU right now.

"We call for a fucking lawyer!!" We heard the dad yell.

"Sir we get that you guys are all angry but at least for a week. She needs time to recover." He said and I shook my head no.

"Peyton is a girl that's not like this. She's been through so much yet you wanna sending her to a place she won't be proper in. She's not gonna act like herself and that's on you guys." I said as I felt anger overcome me.

"She hates hospitals. She has Nosocomephobia. Which means a fear of hospitals. Which also means she's gonna do fucking terrible in a mental one." Paxton said as the cops sighed.

"We will make a decision when she wakes up." He said shoving through the parents and walking away.

The family decided to wait in the lobby. I stayed in the room that was built like a meeting.

I couldn't help but feel my body go down the wall. The door was shut as I heard myself sobbing. I couldn't stop this and I wish I did.

"Anna? Oh my god. We came has soon as we could!" I heard as Eva came in the room.

She hugged me and I just sobbed even harder. If maybe I didn't force her to come into the lunch room with us none of this would happen. Emma came in on my other side hugging me.

"I can't... I can't... she dies I'm gone." I said as I felt myself couldn't breathe.

"Anna don't say that. She's gonna recover. I swear she's gonna recover." Sab came in holding my head and bring my foreheads to her.

"I could have stopped this..." all the negative thoughts were flooding through my head.

"No Anna you couldn't. Even if you could something way worse could have happened." Dev said coming in.

"This is the fucking worse!" I yelled pulling my knees to my head.

"Anna... calm down first okay? You need to calm down." Eva said as she rubbed up and down my leg making me a little calmer.

My cries were hurting myself. Why her... why couldn't it be me... why did it have to be her to go through this. I was still crying yet not sobbing have this had gone for 20 minutes straight.

"Miss shumate." I heard seeing the doctor.

"I think you should take a look at this." A nurse said has I took the clipboard.

"Her ribs were healed improperly. We had to move them so we need more pain killers to take the pain." She said and I shook my head no.

"No pain killers." I said shaking my head dramatically.

"Miss Shumate May I add... the meds her doctor originally gave her was tampered with. Which means someone had put something else in the pills." She said and I looked at her.

"The last person that visited her in the first time she came here in this situation was... Jackson Cohen. He said he was a brother." She said and I immediately got angry.

"It was not the doctor's fault." She said has I felt my fist tightened.

Why can't Jackson accept the fact that she is not his anymore. She's fucking mine and I'm both gonna tolerate this shit.

"Take this to the Wright's family. I'm gonna go." I said and she nodded as I ran out the hospital.

I went to Jackson's house has he was hosting a party. I ran in finding him making out with a girl.

I threw him against the wall. And I couldn't stop myself... I punched him repeatedly so many times blood starting to spat.

I kept going and going before being pulled away.

"I WISHED YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD!! YOUR THE REASON SHE WAS SENT TO THE HOSPITAL!! YOUR THE FUCKING REASON SHE HAD HER ATTEMPT TO HER SUICIDE!! ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" I yelled struggling to get out of the hands that was pulling me away.

He was spitting blood before getting up. He got closer to me has he looked at me up and down. He took a great punch at my face. I elbowed the guy that was holding me pushing Jackson into the wall at full force.

I could feel my adrenaline running low. I was getting tired and Jackson couldn't stand up. I was satisfied before walking away he said something.

"Peyton Wright is a whore you know that? She's gonna date you and than she's gonna go for someone else just like she did me." He said and before I could even punch him someone else did.

He was a senior... or looked like one. I've seen him around school.

"Don't talk to Peyton that way. She's a girl that didn't deserve you and no wonder she ditched you for a girl like Anna. Someone that actually cares for her." He said before giving him another punch. That knocked him out...

He looked at me up and down eyeing me. He pulled my hand taking me to my car.

"Cmon let's go. I wanna see her." He said and I nodded.

"May I ask... who are you to Peyton?" I asked and he looked at me.

"She was my tutor. She brought my grade up to an A in a instant. We became friends before her Jackson made her push me away." He said and I nodded.

A/n

Happy New Years. The first chapter I've posted since last year!

Haha im so funny... 😐