37

Peyton's Pov
I felt comfortable. I felt some arms wrapped around me and I felt a blanket over us. But I felt a weird tug in my hand and my stomach was hurting like hell when I moved.

I finally decided to open my eyes. I see Anna who's on her phone while giving me slow head scratches. I went up to her neck and kissed to get her attention.

"Someone's finally up." She said and I faked gasped in my acting of hurt. She laughed smiled and laughed at my over dramatic acting.

I looked down to feel the same tug as I saw something embedded in my hand. I looked up following the small tube to see a tall silver standing with a hanging bag of something inside. Saline I knew that because I've been studying to be a doctor.

"Hey. Love you okay?" I heard as I instantly melted at the name. I nodded at her and she her face softened

I rested my head back down staring at the iv that was running through my hand.

"Why do I have an IV?" I mumbled that got Anna's attention back to me.

"Because they wanted to make sure they didn't miss anything. They checked over you at the hospital and Paxton said it was safer for you to be at home. Since you have a fear of hospitals so they agreed to set it up here." Anna said putting her phone down and wrapping her arms around me.

"Hey wait? Are you okay? I watched you get trample by a bunch of guys and I wanna make sure your okay first." I said as she calmed me down.

"I'm okay. Just a few bruises." She said and I looked at her to see a cut on her cheek.

"Oh my god Anna. You have a cut." I said sitting up and putting the thumb over the cut.

She winced and I apologized. I got to my desk right next to me that had the medkit. I used a little fabric using my water on the bed side to clean the dry blood up from her face. I used a butterfly tape to keep it together so it wouldn't open up.

"Anyone tell you your adorable when you take care of people." She said and I could feel an overwhelming blush come on my face. She pulled my face closer and kissed more forehead.

"Your just cute in general too." She said and I smiled.

I pecked her lips before seeing a snaps of pictures being taken.

"It's about time." I heard seeing Paxton as I rolled my eyes.

"I even got a picture of you taking care of each other! How cute of a couple are you." Paxton said and I froze.

"You told her?" I asked Anna and she shook her head.

"Oh Cmon. It's not like I've been seeing you guys cuddle and I've seen the secret exchanged kisses you give each other." Paxton said as Lucas came to the door.

"My little sis is upppp!" He yelled putting his hands in the air. Lucas came in and hugged me.

"I'm glad your okay." He said kissing my forehead. I smiled at his caring.

"Sooo... when you gonna come out to mom and dad?" Paxton asked as I shake my head.

"I don't not for a long time." I said and Paxton looked a little hurt.

"I'm sure they are gonna support you to the max. And what else can they do? Kick you out?" She said and that made me overthink it more.

I didn't wanna be kicked out like I was some stupid rock.

"If they do you can come live with me! My parents love you!" Anna said and I smiled at her excitement. I gave Anna a kiss and Paxton faked puke.

"I don't wanna see my little sister kissing." She said and continued to fake puke. I threw a pillow at her as we all laughed.

"Now now Anna. You always know you need the sibling talk." Paxton said and I groaned trying to kick her away from Anna.

"Hurt her and I'll cut your fucking dick off and than glue it to your forehead and make you look like a limping unicorn." She said and I groaned even louder and buried my head in Anna's neck for embarrassment.

Yes this was recreated from tiktok 😀

"O-... I-... Uhm." Anna said unable to say anything.

"And than stab tour fucking heart with the sharpest knife I have and than slit your thr-" I cut her off.

"OKAY!! WE DONT NEED THAT SHES BEEN TORMENTED ENOUGH BY YOU!" I said making her not finish her last sentence.

Paxton only gave Anna an evil smile. Before walking away and took a glare at us.

"Now I'm gonna go fuck Jackson up. I'll see you two lovebirds!" She said leaving the room.

"She's scary." Anna whispered and I laughed.

"Believe me when she saw Jackson." I said and her eyes widen.

"I kinda already did something to Jackson..." Anna said and I stared at her.

"What did you do??" I asked her and she just avoided my eye contact.

"Anna..." I said and she gave up.

"I kinda... just... like. Beat him... and than threw him into a wall on accident..." she said and my jaw dropped.

"Question.... Anna. How do you ACCIDENTALLY throw someone at a wall!!" I said and she bursted out laughing.

"No one hurts what's mine. And if they do. They ACCIDENTALLY get thrown into a wall." She said and I rolled my eyes.

I settled down laying my head on her chest as she started to rub my back.

"Doctor says we can take the IV off tomorrow." She said and I nodded.

A/n

No way y'all I've been getting the creators from the books that I've recommended on my tiktok and they messaged me 😩