66

Anna's POV
"So have you done research on Kacy yet?" Jackson asked me as I shook my head no.

Apparently he was my tutor now which I was fucked because all he talked about was Peyton and Kacy.

"Just leave them alone. They seem to be happy together. Stop being a bitch and just leave Peyton's love life alone!" I yelled and he looked at me.

"I just don't want to see Peyton hurt. You know she never came out of her room for an entire two weeks after you guys broke apart." And my eyes softened.

I didn't know that. I didn't know how Peyton used to cope. I didn't know Peyton at all anymore...

"You know if you didn't want to see her hurt you should have thought that before you physically abused her." I said and he turned angry.

"Peyton is a hard girl. She's very difficult." He said and I looked at him.

"Peyton isn't just a girl. She's both of our ex and your so crazed about her that you just want her for the sex." I said and he looked at me.

"YOU TOOK HER VIRGINITY?!" He yelled and I simply nodded.

He got angry he started to throw everything on the ground. The librarians told him to calm down as I picked everything up. When I stood up he grabbed me slamming me against the wall.

"GOD FUCK YOU I TRIED MAKING AMENDS WITH YOU!" He yelled as I could feel the bruises already forming.

We heard people walking in and when I realized it was Peyton and Kacy they both looked at us.

Jackson let go of me causing me to drop to the ground out of breath.

I watched as Jackson tried to get close to Peyton but Kacy wouldn't let him. Eventually Kacy got annoyed and straight punched his face.

"Get out of here!" Kacy yelled and Jackson huffed.

Peyton's eyes averted towards me. Really dude my side now my back. I feel like I was about to pass out.

"Anna?" I heard looking up when I saw her pretty eyes again.

"Kacy... come help me." She said as I felt an arm over.

I sat down staring at Peyton who bring a bandaid out. She crouched down in front of me before I felt her soft fingers on my face.
Placing the bandaid were the book scratched the side my cheek.

I look at Kacy who was dragging Jackson out by his hoodie and shoving him out and closing the door.

Peyton started to everything up. She even managed to remember what goes where in my backpack.

"Are you gonna be okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Good. Bye Anna." I said and I felt her presence left.

I sat there in the library like an idiot. I miss her so much. But I've managed to fuck this up so much. I wondered if Kacy never came to school what if Peyton never met Kacy...

I walked four of the building but before I did I went to the counselor.

"I want a change of tutors." I said and she sighed.

"Anna this is your 4th tutor." She said.

"Jackson is a dick. Why would you pair me up with someone I hate." I said and she looked through the computer.

"Alright you have Melody Shores." She said and I groaned knowing that person too.

Let's just say I hooked up with a lot of people before I met Peyton.

~~~~~

"Anna!!" I heard as I woke up from bed.

I saw Brandon and he was knocking on my door. I groaned to open it to see... Tommy?

"Hey." He said coming in.

"Now you show up? I asked you for days and even weeks in the summer to ask you to come back but you were to just going for college parties." I said and he sighed.

"I needed you in the summer." I said not daring to look eye contact with him.

"Is this about that girl you keep talking about?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"No because we broke up. Tommy you didn't even get to meet her!" I yelled and he looked hurt.

"6 months! 6 months we dated and you didn't come home!" I yelled at him.

"Anna calm down..." he said and I groaned.

"Now... I don't even know her anymore..." I mumbled.

He stood up getting closer to me. I realized that me and Peyton grew so far apart it was impossible to get to know each other in one week.

"I don't... even know her Tommy." I mumbled as he hugged me.

"Hey it's okay." He whispered.

"Why don't we... go get ice cream and you can tell me all what happened." He said and that's what we did.

~~~~~

"So she got scared... right?" He said and I nodded.

"I wonder if maybe she suffered the same thing." He said and I looked at him.

"I wonder whatever you did that night scared her. Causing her fear te be harder to overcome." He said and I shrugged remembering the fear of her being hit.

Did I hit her that night? No I couldn't have... I don't know it was hard to remember that night.

Soon after me and Tommy went home. I realized someone's car here to see my mom and dad arguing.

Oh boy here we go again...

A/n

For a second I forgot Anna had a ding dong lmfao