86

Tw talks about suicide

Paxton's Pov
"No! You don't get to do that!" I yelled.

"She's not gonna listen to you! Because you haven't been there since day 1." I said standing next to Peyton.

"Paxton she's my daughter." She said and I scoffed.

"SHE OVERDOSED AND WAS DURING SURGERY AND YOU LEFT HER!!" I yelled.

"Peyton is a bright girl. I'm glad she's my fucking sister. She can love whoever she wants to love." I said and Peyton tried to stop sobbing.

"She wasn't even suppose to be born! I should have gotten a fucking abortion." She said and that just took Peyton off.

She grabbed her keys and ran out of the house.

"Your a bad mom..." I said and she was shocked when I said that.

I tried to go after Peyton but she was already off. She drove away.

"ON HER FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!" I yelled running in the house.

"You've made our lives living hell." I said and my mom was just angry.

"Peyton turns 19..." I said.

"And you made her 19 birthday the worse birthday ever." I said walking past her.

"YOU DIDNT EVEN COME ON HER 18th FUCKING BIRTHDAY!" I yelled at them and they both were guilty.

Slamming my door. I made sure to text Peyton. If she wanted to come home she could. And I'd make sure she gets home and safe in her own room.

Peyton's Pov
"Travis!!" I yelled out of the apartment building.

He looked through the window. A little later the front door opened.

"Peyton? Happy birthday?" He questioned and I just hugged him.

Travis all ways gave warm hugs but I really needed this one.

"Hey Woah... what happened?" He asked me.

I couldn't say anything nearly. I knew Travis had to leave soon for college because he needed to move out of state.

He was gonna move today but before he went I just wanted one last talk with him.

"Hey it's okay..." he whispered hugging me tight.

"Look I have to leave for the airport now..." He said and I nodded.

"Why don't you take me to the airport? We can talk one last time." He said and I nodded.

Travis had an abusive dad with his mom long gone to England. That's why his grades were so bad and when I helped him I truly found out I was a good tutor.

I got in the car and took a deep breath as my sniffles made him realize I was in a bad state.

"Wanna explain?" He asked and I nodded.

~~~~~

"Look at me Peyton. I love you with all my heart as a friend. Your mom maybe just needs some time to react. If Kacy outed you she took it so suddenly." He said and I nodded.

"Here." He said giving me a box.

I looked at it and it was a brand new book. It was his book? He was into writing and published is very own book!

"Oh my god Travis! You did it!" I yelled and he smiled.

"Indeed I did. Look I'll come visit you I promise. And keep me updated okay?" He asked.

I nodded and we hugged for about a minute before he left my side...

Anna's POV
"Anna she hasn't came out of her room for days... she's locked herself in her room. Will you please come?" Paxton had called me.

This was suppose to be a week for her and her parents to actually get together and have family time. I wonder what happened so suddenly.

I got my stuff and grabbed the present I got her. It was a pack of redbull and some KitKats with her favorite book.

I drove over to their house and Paxton opened the door for me.

"In her room." She said and I nodded. I knocked on the door but got no answer.

"Hey Peyton? Can you let me in please?" I said out loud.

It was a while. I didn't want to annoy her and if she didn't want to see anyone I think she just needed space.

Soon no later 5 minutes the door opened. And Peyton stood there. Dark circles under her eyes and her room was a mess.

Her room has never gotten this messy because she was so organized.

"Go away." She said but before she could shut the door I put my foot out.

"Please give me 5 minutes." I said and she sighed.

"Can you open your present?" I asked giving her the bag.

When she found a pack of red bulls and KitKats I could see a smile lit up a little. But it died after her mom came in the room.

"I thought I told you to pack your things and leave." I was shocked and I could see Peyton dying a little.

"I know I'm trying..." she muttered.

"This doesn't look like trying. Fucking try harder. Have your little girlfriend here help you." Her mom said.

"Mom... please go away. I'm trying to the best of my ability..." Peyton said and you could hear the voice cracks and the sadness she had in her voice.

That's when her dad dragged her mom out. He looked at me giving me a little wink. I smiled but Peyton just stared at the wrapped present she hasn't opened yet.

"Hey... are you okay?" I asked and she shook her head no.

Peyton shows no emotions of sadness anywhere but this was the first time she ever said no to a question like this.

"I don't like being here. I don't wanna be here anymore." She muttered.

"We can leave the house?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"No I mean I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna live this stupid life when everyone in this world hates absolute crap out of me..." she said and that just tore my heart into two.

"I know I can get annoying and Im sorry that you had to put up with that." She said and I can just see tears streaming down her face.

"I just don't know what I did wrong..." she said trying not to break in front of me.