55

Anna's POV
"Dudeee I wanna go to the mall." I said and Peyton looked at me and shrugged.

I had a great idea that I wanted to play with her for awhile. She got up grabbing a sweatshirt as I waited for her get around. The store I wanted to go first was fun so before we eat I wanted to go there.

"Alright I'm ready." She said and I grabbed her hand.

When we reached the mall I closed her eyes and started to hide her to the first place.

"Annaaaa I'm hungryyyy." She said and I laughed.

"It will only be a quick minute." I said breathing down her neck.

I could feel her shivers down her neck as she let out a small whimper. I contained to walk her to the place where is found it at the end of the line.

"You ready?" I asked and she nodded and I let go of her eyes.

I brought her to Spencers. It looks in the front like it has regular clothes but when you go to the back it's a whole new level.

"Why here?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Just keep walking." I said and walked her to the back where she stood there and stared.

"You like?" I asked her and she hit me playfully as I laughed.

She started to go back to the clothes sections where I stayed and to find the perfect one.

A vibrator. I wanted to use it today. Yeah yeah I'm such a horny person. I actually bought one and hid it in my sweatshirt.

She looked at me confused before shrugging and walking away. I dragged her all the way to the bathroom sticking her in a stall and checking if anyone else was here.

"Anna we are not doing it in a public restroom!" She whispered and I laughed.

"Why not your didn't mind with the dressing room back in LA." I said as I grabbed her by her waist.

"Fuck you." She said and I chuckled.

"I don't plan to do that until later love." I said as I reveal the vibrator I got for her.

"Uh hah good try Anna but no." She said and I frowned.

She looked at me and I could see true hunger in her eyes.

I tugged in her sweats and she looked at me like she wanted me to continue.

"Is this okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"Consent love." I said and she nodded.

While I slid my hand down her pants I started to unbox the vibrator grabbing it. She didn't see it coming so when I slid it in she put her head on my shoulder moaning a little.

I grabbed the remote control I have to it and starting it low. She jumped at the immediate vibration moaning quietly.

"Anna! I didn't mean for you to use that!!" She said said and I laughed upgrading to the next level and she couldn't stop squirming it was funny.

Her moans were a little louder before we heard a knock on the door.

"Excuse me unlock this door!" We heard as I laughed pulling Peyton's sweats back up with the vibration still going.

"God I hate you so much." She said struggling to get up.

I lowered the level and she stopped to actually walk. We went outside and Turned it off so she could forget about it and I can sneak it on her.

I tried holding her hand but she slapped it away. I turned it up to the third and she squeezed my hand crossing her legs. I hid her so no one could see her struggle.

I laughed and she slapped me on my thigh making yelp at the sudden sting.

"Ow!" I said and she laughed with her leg still crossed putting her head on my chest.

"Fuck you." She said as she tried walking but she looked weird.

"Don't worry I'll do that later." I said helping her walk and making her walk with the lowest set.

"Anna turn it off." She said and I decided to ease her a little since this is probably her first time with one.

We got Panda Express in the food court. When we ordered I turned it on the third one and she stuttered half way until I turned it off. The guy looked at her weird and she apologized.

She elbowed me hard before walking away without me as I grabbed the paper cups for drinks.

I sat down in front of her while she was on her phone waiting for me to sit down. I turned the level up to 4 and she covered her mouth and I could see her legs trembling.

"A-Anna turn that th-thing off now!" She said and I didn't I just opened my food and ate my food.

"You might wanna eat love your gonna need energy for later. You gotta last at least 3 rounds." I said eating my chow mien.

"I hate you so much." She said putting her head down on the table.

"Eat or I'll turn it up higher." I said and she stared at me.

She was choosing wether to eat or to tempt me as I pulled the remote out pressing the 5th level. She let out a small whine and her breathing started to heave a lot more.

"Fine fine just turn it off." I said and I just continued to eat.

I watched her hand struggled to pick up the chopsticks.

"A-Anna I'm gonna cum..." she whispered and I turned it to level 1 and to ease it.

I wanted to tease with her all day and not let her cum yet and than have her for the rest of the day. It's going to be a great day.

A/n

For the record I totally did not go to Spencer's today... and than suddenly got this idea. I mean like I'm not that smart.... 🙄