54

Peyton's Pov
I woke up with Anna sleeping on my arm. I know her actions last night were the worst and I'm not mad at the fact she blew up. I'm just a little upset that she did.

But she's not wrong. She defended me like she would against Jackson and I love that about her.

I got in the shower while Anna slept the entire time and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us. Hashbrowns and Bacon.

Don't judge that's my favorite breakfast I don't give a flying fuck what you say 😐

"Hey." Unheard seeing Anna with a messy bun.

She wrapped her arms around me while I was cooking as I continued to make sure the hashbrowns didn't burn.

She kissed my neck before sitting down and getting plates ready for me. I set a plate down in front of her while she started to eat.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asked breaking the silence.

"No not really... just kinda upset but I'll get over it." I said and she frowned.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean to. I kinda just didn't think." She said and I sighed before speaking.

"You know Anna sorry doesn't fix everything." I mumbled and she leaned back in her seat.

"Your afraid... that's what. Your afraid I might hit you..." she said practically speaking out of her mind.

"No I'm not." I said lying through my teeth.

"You know I won't hit you... I swear on that Peyton." She said and I played with my food.

I could feel flashbacks from Jackson saying the exact same thing.

"Peyton... if you want me to go I can." She said getting up.

"Wait no... don't leave please." I said getting up and grabbing her hand.

I couldn't talk what's on mind. I know it's hard for her to do that too but in general it's hard for most people. I put my forehead on her chest when I felt her arms wrapped around me.

"Im sorry I didn't mean for you to think that way." I said.

"I just don't like seeing the flashbacks..." I said actually revealing the thing that happened most in my mind...

"You've been getting flashbacks?" Anna asked and I shrugged.

"Everyone once in awhile." I said lying again. It happened daily but when I was with Anna they all just melted away.

"I swear on my life I will never hit you." She said raising her right hand.

I laughed a little but I knew Anna wouldn't hit me I just knew that they are people out there that can do worse than what Jackson ever did.

"Jump." I heard as I did and wrapping my legs around her waist and my arm in her neck.

Her hands supported on my butt bringing me to the couch. She sat us down before getting a blanket. She laid her head on my chest giving me the remote.

I played with her dirty blond hair that was in a messy bun. She always look hot in messy buns.

"Your not upset with me anymore are you?" She asked me and I shook my head no.

"You did a good thing defending me even though you took like hours in the bathroom." I said and she playfully slapped me.

"But I'm okay. And thank you for helping me." I said and she smiled at her little praise she got from me.

She scooted up kissing my forehead and than laid her head down in my neck.

"If you ever need someone to make you feel safe im always here." She said as I felt kiss my neck a few times.

I smiled at her thoughtfulness while I put shameless on. I think Anna fell asleep cause her leg was draped across me and she was drooling in my neck.

"Ewww." I mumbled but I knew I couldn't move her because she'd wake up.

I just decided to sleep the feeling off of her drool off my neck. I think we just slugged all day and in two days we had to leave.

~~~~~

"Hey you got everything?" Anna asked as we had to throw the food we had before leaving away.

I made sure everything was good and my report on Cali was submitted to the gifted program before I started to pack my things.

I cleaned the bathroom and of course the sheets cause that was disgusting. We didn't do it on the couch so that was good. I wiped down the kitchen when Anna wrapped her arms around me.

She turned my head kissing my jaw instead of my lips. I looked at her offended and she laughed kissing my lips. I smiled and after I wiped the counter off. We were ready.

We drove to the airport leaving the rent car in the driveway and went in the airport. Paxton and Lucas was gonna pick us up because mom and dad weren't even home yet. Pissed me off that they were barely  home at all but it brought me closer to Paxton than ever so it was good.

After on the plane me and Anna were tired and cramped up. Anna started to stretch like she was going in a run as I laughed at her. She kissed me before we met up to Paxton.

"No pregnancy tests? Yayyyy! I am not ready to be aunt that takes to much work." She said as I laughed hugging her. After that we went home finally my bed.

A/n

After finishing the book 'don't break me' recently my new book won't be out kissed until the ending of this book because I wanna focus on this book more. Thanks for over 100K views I love you guys so much and don't be afraid to mention ideas or dm me!!

The new book is a y/nxAnna book by someone requestion on my tiktok.
I'll mention the book out when I do it on this book and here's the cover.

I love you guys and hope you have/had a great day!