10

Peyton's Pov
I laid in my bed holding onto my stomach which has formed a bruise... it wasn't bad but it would have been bad if Jackson did it repeatedly.

I didn't feel like getting up but my phone went off to see a snap from Anna.

'Goodmorning'

She said and I smiled but since my room was so dark I sent my led lights saying 'goodmorning'

She responded with 'are you okay' I smiled a little at her concern for me and responded with 'doing great.'

'You want me to come over and drag you out of bed again' she said and I laughed a little.

'Nah I woke up early. I got myself.'

She sent a smiley. We went back and forth making an interesting conversation.

"Peyton! Mom and dad!!" I heard Paxton yell.

I immediately got up and out of my room to see mom and dad there with their bags hugging Paxton.

"Peyton!" They yelled hugging me as well.

"Oh... I've missed you." My mom said as I smiled hugging her.

"Aww hey cupcake." My dad said giving me a hug as well.

"Well Why don't we all go out and talk and have some family time?" My mom said as we all agreed.

I managed to catch Paxton alone.

"Do not. And I mean do not. Bring up Jackson. And if they bring him up don't tell them shit of what happened last night." I said and she nodded.

I felt her give me a hug and kiss more forehead before leaving.

I took a deep breath... I can do this...right? Yeah I could totally do this. I snapped Anna and we kept our conversation going. I like talking to Anna. I don't see why Jackson has a problem with her.

She's cool to hang out, funny, sweet, and really chill... she seems like she would be fun to be friends with.

I like that about people... people who are funny and nice... maybe add a lot of dumbness but there so cool and chill. And maybe do dumb shit here and there. But that's what makes them fun.

We decided that we'd go to somewhere fancy. It was a Mexican restaurant and it was new on the block.

"So! Peyton how's school treating you?" My mom asked me and I smiled.

"It's going really good." I said when Peyton spoke up.

"She's even tutoring someone at the same time."

"Oh that's nice who?" They asked.

"Her names... Anna..." I said and they smiled.

Paxton's Pov
Yeah I knew she was gay from the start... like who even watches Station 19 for the plot or storyline. Or FearStreet... like even trinkets and she says she likes the storyline.

Or listens to girl in red with no intentions. She refuses to admit she has some gayness in her. And that Anna girl... oh boy she is at the top of my gay list almost immediately.

I looked at Peyton who was eating and I traced letters on her thigh spelling out 'your gay' just to mess with her.

She looked at me with her eyes furrowed. She traced over my thigh saying 'no you are'

I laughed a little as we continued to talk with mom and dad.

I always thought of Jackson suspicious. Yeah he may have treated Peyton good for awhile but I think he's getting bored. Ever since Peyton declined on taking their relationship to another step he has been acting more weird. He although did respected her decision but has been acting off.

Lucas hated Jackson from the complete start which I get it but I had to respect Peyton's decision with him. They were hitting it off pretty well in the start.

"So Paxton how is Lucas?" I heard breaking my thoughts.

"Oh we're doing pretty great. He took me out on a date yesterday." I said and they smiled.

I looked over at Peyton who was playing with her food. She was looking down and I tapped her thigh to look at me.

I mouthed the words 'are you okay' and she slightly nodded.

"And Peyton how is Jackson?" Dad asked Peyton who hesitated.

"Uhh pretty good. We hung out yesterday." She said and I wanted to tell mom and dad all about Jackson and what he did but Peyton told me not too. I couldn't help but sit there in silence.

Peyton's Pov

"Ima go to the bathroom." I said speaking up.

I passed Paxton who looked at me. I nodded for her to reassure I was okay.

I was walking when I felt someone grab my arm and pull me somewhere unknown.

"Woah what the fuck get off." I said but I saw Anna who just smiled.

"It's okay it's just me." I said and I felt relieved.

"I just wanted to check on you." She said.

"Uh yeah I'm just here with my family." I said and she nodded.

"Friends." She said turning me around to see 4 girls who were already looking at us.

I waved and smiled before they waved back.

"Just wanted to drop by and say hi." She said making me smile.

"Well... I need to go to the bathroom. I'll see you later or talk to you later." I said and she nodded as we parted ways.

Anna's Pov
"Okay I completely get why you like her. She's fucking hot." Sab said watching Peyton walk out of the bathroom.

"Okay... but like why is she still with the asshole and not with you." Dev said and I sighed at the question.

"Because she's straight. She doesn't like me like that and hardly I don't think she would ever." I said eating my food.

"Anna your hot... literally every girl falls for you." Eva spoke up.

"Besides Peyton. Plus I think her and her boyfriend are a good couple. I can't just crash in like that like I did with Kelly." I said remembering that fight I had with Jackson.

"I messed up with and I don't wanna get involved with that again." I said and they all nodded understanding.

All the sudden we heard a big group of people come in. That's when I saw Jackson with his friends and I saw him look at me with disgust.

Then he went over to the table where Peyton was...